Search results

1. D

How powerful is Destruction on weapons.

In a different thread, I learned that stat damage got nerfed, so it wasn't as effective. Stuff like -1 to Constitution or Strength, ect. I would assume Destruction still has value, dropping AC. So, I wonder if it is worth focusing on? My specific situation is about daggers. I am a 16th lvl...
  2. D

Problem with the Great Tree. Won't finish. Timer ran out and????

Is this a bug, or me. Did The Great Tree. No trees died. Got to 2250 points. 5 stars. Timer ran out and ...... I ran around for about 5 minutes, looking for something I missed. Didn't find anything. Finally released because I had to go. Am I missing something, or just a bug? Thanks
  3. D

Need Help How to Complete Sealed in Amber Draw Strahd's Attention optional

The old forum links are broken and Google can't find me the answer, so I hope someone here knows. I just re-ran the quest and clicked on every amber coffin I could find, and re-clicked on all of them. I got up to 85 but can't find the last 15. Help?!?! Thanks
  4. D

New player thoughts and suggestions. Leveling and Weapons

I am a semi experienced newbie. I posted several questions about gameplay, but they are kind of lost after the forum change. So I am going to share a couple of the tips I got, and things I think I understand. My perspective is playing Solo. One of the biggest things I didn't understand, at...
  5. D

Nibbles is missing in Good Intentions

Durk can't find Nibbles the squirrel and neither can I. I am farming Good Intentions for some gear and looked in all 3 usual places. The Park, around the wizard and golem, and in front of Goldscuttle's tavern. Searched all the nooks and crannies, then went and looked everywhere else. No Nibbles...