Search results

1. P

Going to give Baldur’s Gate 3 a try

Looking forward to trying a different D&D experience for a bit. Hopefully the massive wave of new bugs will be (mostly) resolved after I play through BG3 a couple of times. I hope SSG can make things better than they are right now.
  2. P

What 1 or 2 things are keeping you in DDO?

What are the top 1-2 things that keep you playing DDO? The game has enough problems that I can’t bring myself to recommend it to friends, but it’s still my favorite MMO because you can attack while running - something I haven’t seen in other MMOs. DDO is still my favorite first person shooter -...
  3. P

Anyone know why we’re getting span for the United Arab Emirates?

I’m not asking why we’re getting spam - someone thinks they can make some money, so they do the annoying thing. What I’m wondering is why we’re getting spam for the UAE. Most of the DDO player base is US from what I’ve seen, so spam for goods and services that people in the US could buy would...
  4. P

Please add Path of Light to Deity Feat choices

Just like the title says. Please add Path of Light to the list of Eberron deity feats. Sacred Fist is going to be the best option for punching people, but Clerics and FvS should be able to punch people for their god too.
  5. P

N/H/E/R in wilderness

I would love to be able to bump up the difficulty of wilderness areas. It would be nice if the wilderness chest drop rate scaled with difficulty like quest chests, but I don’t need any more Slayer/Explorer/Rare for higher difficulty wilderness. Just the option for higher difficulty would be...
  6. P

WTT my Uncanny/Otherworldly for your Forbidden cards 2 for 1

I'll happily trade 2 of my Uncanny or Otherworldly cards for 1 of your Forbidden. Give me a shout if you're interested.
  7. P

How do you search the forums?

Some people have really impressive builds. Some people have... less impressive builds. How do I search the forums for threads started by [username]? If I click on their name, I can't find anything to click and I can't find anything for "threads created by [username] in Search either.
  8. P

Something I’m very thankful for

I’m immensely thankful that people in game are so much more pleasant and reasonable and enjoyable than people are in the forms. Some of y’all are great to talk to on the forums but OH MY GOODNESS some of yinz make Strake’s place look warm and inviting my comparison. The real PvP areas of DDO...
  9. P

Anyone else noticing new bug with metamagic?

I'm seeing a new bug- individually chosen "always on" metamagics only work when the global metamagic is turned on as well. If the individual spell has "always on" Maximize on but your global Maximize is off, you don't get the Maximize effect and you don't pay the Maximize extra SP. The "always...
  10. P

Is Echo of the Sunsword a sun blade?

Sunblade and Celestia and a couple of others are Bastard Swords for THF but they’re listed as shoes swords for proficiency, etc. Is the Echo of the Sunsword from the Strahd raid one of these too? It only has 1d6 damage instead of 1d10 so I don’t know and I don’t want to make my weird build if...
  11. P

Max Int?

I’m looking to pump up my Artificer and I want to see how far off max Int I am. The Wiki has the pre-squish numbers. Is there a breakdown of the current max Int and possibly a max DC?
  12. P

DDO skin with translucent action bars?

Just like the title - Is there a DDO skin that has translucent bars so I can see a bit of what is behind my buttons?
  13. P

Alchemist nuker destinies?

I've been out for a while and I made an Alchemist ice nuker. It seems like Draconic is the obvious choice, but I know that sometimes hidden cooldowns and limitations or unwritten bonuses make an ability worse or better than it looks. Are there things I should make sure to look for when I spend...
  14. P

Hardcore - I can’t remember how to be careful

I have TR’d so many times that I can sleep walking through low level quests because my AC and saving throws and HP are high enough that I am almost to MyUnique to anything that low level quests can throw at me. Which means hard for is a real kick in the pants. I am struggling to remember how to...