Search results

1. Mr Blue

Favor Tracking Spreadsheet Season 8

I just checked out the "rewards" with the extra lives, XP bonus and lowered requirements, I think I will be skipping this season. I would wish you good luck but I don't think you will need it for this.
  2. Mr Blue

Favor Tracking Spreadsheet Season 8

Taking a break from DDO for a bit. Unless the rewards are spectacular, I won't be playing this HC season. Sorry
  3. Mr Blue

Bugged - Mind Like Iron/Watchful Eye

Oh, I don't mind requiring spot, just clean up the descriptions of the feat and enhancement to make it clear what is required before people build their toons with the wrong impressions.
  4. Mr Blue

I got my spot to 107 and it works now, poor wording on both the enhancement and feat descriptions. Thanks for the help all :)
  5. Mr Blue

Maybe this will help, Here is a video of the issue. Used to work, now it doesn't Video of the issue
  6. Mr Blue

I get the spot messages but the traps don't show until I do a search.
  7. Mr Blue

I got my spot up to 97 and went back in, I get the spot trap noise and pop up but not the traps. I have to search to actually find the traps.
  8. Mr Blue

They both say search checks, I had a 89 spot, let me try to get it a bit higher and test....
  9. Mr Blue

It used to work, it just stopped working in the last patch or two
  10. Mr Blue

I have both the "Mind Like Iron" enhancement and the "Watchful Eye" feat with a 132 Search skill. They seem to not work at all in some zones. I tested in a R1 VoD and it picks up none of the traps there without doing an active search (pushing the search button). Note: I have both due to having...
  11. Mr Blue

DDO Character Planner

I downloaded today's version and I am still getting this error.
  12. Mr Blue

Reaper culture

A lot of coat tails
  13. Mr Blue

Reaper culture

Most of the folks I have run into, don't know what they don't know. So many think they are end game raid/r10 capable that they won't take advice. I am not sure what causes this, but it is there. Bottom line is, if we don't train folks up, there will be no game, we can't expect all the end game...
  14. Mr Blue

DDO Character Planner

Link to builder file Here is a link to a video of opening the file.
  15. Mr Blue

DDO Character Planner

They should be part of the drop down once you choose your race and classes. You have to click on the universal ones that you own.
  16. Mr Blue

DDO Character Planner

Another thing of note, when I take runarm use out of the new epic destiny, save and then reload, it drops the runearm when loading. It even deletes it from the item set so I have to remake it each time I load the file
  17. Mr Blue

DDO Character Planner

I had to re-equip it. Works now, thanks
  18. Mr Blue

DDO Character Planner

I noticed that this still doesn't have a colorless augment slot in the builder (1.0.0.187). In the game it has both a green AND a colorless slot. Any idea if this can be fixed?
  19. Mr Blue

U60 Lamannia Preview 1 - Machrotechnic Epic Destiny

Thanks, I also found out you can talk to The Captain to get it too. thanks
  20. Mr Blue

U60 Lamannia Preview 1 - Machrotechnic Epic Destiny

When I try to talk to Edmund about the new Machrotechnic destiny, he tells me that I don't own this Epic Destiny. When I try to train in said destiny, it opens the store to the IOD page. I own all expansions at their highest tier. Here I am porting into the Tabaxi camp in IOD. I know my...