Search results

1. Mr Blue

Bugged - Mind Like Iron/Watchful Eye

I have both the "Mind Like Iron" enhancement and the "Watchful Eye" feat with a 132 Search skill. They seem to not work at all in some zones. I tested in a R1 VoD and it picks up none of the traps there without doing an active search (pushing the search button). Note: I have both due to having...
  2. Mr Blue

Event hints and reward details should be posted by Devs if they can't get their event to work correctly

Being as the NPC that is supposed to tell us hints and rewards is broken, why can't SSG have someone post those things here at the right times? We have found 10 pieces so far and not only can't we turn them in but we don't even know if/what the next tier of rewards are. If the event wasn't...
  3. Mr Blue

Dragon Horde unfound locations

I didn't want this to get lost in the other thread. It is already a little messy. Dragon Horde Piece Quest Level Chest Notes 1st Sacrifices 1 (Optional) Put to rest the skeletal mage 2nd Immortality Lessons 6 (Optional) Look for the Curious Door/(Optional) Speak to Scath the Vorpal 3rd...
  4. Mr Blue

Favor Tracking Spreadsheet Season 8

Pretty simple spreadsheet to help plan your favor. Go through the list and click "Skip" in the "Done" column on all the quests you want to skip. This will update the sheet with quests "Planned" (not marked "Skip") Then you should see how much favor is left and how many quests you need to do to...
  5. Mr Blue

nUber - Endgame R10 and Raiding guild

nUber - MrBlues - Endgame R10 and Raiding guild. We are a bridge to the endgame for players with the time and interest in learning the end game. We are not a Uber guild and dislike the elitist attitudes that a lot of the end game players have. We are focused on getting people over the learning...