Search results

1. Timmius

Force Necromancer. Viable? To bypass the awful deathward?

that is impressive. i usually get my numbers somewhere in the 700's for negative and the elementals I use. I wear end game equipment that provides spell power and I use augments too. Curious to where you find that extra oomph
  2. Timmius

ED's for PM

this is exactly what i ended up doing last night. One good thing I found is those points I would spend in EA are now allocated in MotE. I've never gone that deep into the tree so I'm excited to see how it works. it certainly was useful before they changed it. Not so much for me because I have 3...
  3. Timmius

ED's for PM

thx. yep on Sarlona
  4. Timmius

ED's for PM

i'm currently going up draconic and magus, i used to put points in EA but they nerfed holy presence so i'm a bit at a loss for a 3rd tree. any suggestions? thanks
  5. Timmius

New bugs "This spell is not inscribed" "You can't cast spells from other classes"

i get "spell not inscribed" when using my spell storing rings. also my build really sucks now. thx devs. i can spend my thousands elsewhere
  6. Timmius

How do you gear your PM?

wow, I see I have a long way to go :oops:
  7. Timmius

How do you gear your PM?

agreed. i have a bone scepter maxxed out to 210k sentient xp, 10 filligress with the int added
  8. Timmius

How do you gear your PM?

wow thanks that's a really thorough post! i'll will study that for sure.
  9. Timmius

How do you gear your PM?

I'm interested to hear how you fellow PMs gear your endgame toons. So far, it seems to me that the best gear is still Feywild. I have the winter and fall bonuses with 7/4 pieces I believe. A lot off the items have some good necro stuff life the pendent and the gauntlets. Just curious how others...
  10. Timmius

How many items have vanished into the electronic abyss and disappeared?

that UI needs to be waaaaaaay bigger. a lot of us are old and so are our eyes
  11. Timmius

BG3 CEO/DEV Hasbro laid off everyone we worked with

1,100 people is a lot. I'm wondering if they're planning to use a lot of AI tools going forward
  12. Timmius

Pet items and their augments

in the meantime, get 6 wolf whistles, upgrade 5 to epic on 1 to legendary :)
  13. Timmius

LFM Etiquette

I would really consider trying some. It's some of the best fun in the game. I used to be really intimidated by them and hadn't participated in any for probably 10 years, but then I convinced my better half to play. When she saw all the good stuff that can drop in them, she egged me on until I...
  14. Timmius

Why does the Hunt raid choke so bad?

everyone says lag but if feels more like that Phiarlin quest where you are in that big ball room and frame rates drop considerably. we always do it normal because at that end fight when all the fireworks are going off, it's like everything is frozen. I've seen souls appear on my screen but not...
  15. Timmius

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

same for whisperdoom on sarlona
  16. Timmius

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

just ran keeps sanctuary on sarlona and didn't find anything
  17. Timmius

cursed cards and results

can you have these curses on multiple items granted they are different?
  18. Timmius

What's the deal with the drop rate in Vecna Unleashed?

i'm sure astral shard sales are discussed at every quarterly board meeting