Search results

1. Timmius

ED's for PM

i'm currently going up draconic and magus, i used to put points in EA but they nerfed holy presence so i'm a bit at a loss for a 3rd tree. any suggestions? thanks
  2. Timmius

How do you gear your PM?

I'm interested to hear how you fellow PMs gear your endgame toons. So far, it seems to me that the best gear is still Feywild. I have the winter and fall bonuses with 7/4 pieces I believe. A lot off the items have some good necro stuff life the pendent and the gauntlets. Just curious how others...
  3. Timmius

Why does the Hunt raid choke so bad?

everyone says lag but if feels more like that Phiarlin quest where you are in that big ball room and frame rates drop considerably. we always do it normal because at that end fight when all the fireworks are going off, it's like everything is frozen. I've seen souls appear on my screen but not...
  4. Timmius

has anything changed recently with legendary feats?

i play just 1 toon that's a wizard build that i've reincarnated about 8 times i think. my end game equipment doesn't change and i believe i'm taking the same feats that i always do. this time around at lvl cap i have about 500 less sp and 200 less hp. i cant figure out this huge disparity from...
  5. Timmius

anyone tried DDO on one of these screens or similar?

it's an LG 49" ultrawide. thinking about getting one. wondering if the game would display properly. i imagine outside zones would but wondering what would happen inside a dungeon or hallway