Search results

1. Xaerxiessia

Arrow management , so painful since so long ?

How does it happen that barely anybody complain and ask for a more friendly way of sorting and moving arrow in quivers ? Even selected stack becomes non-selected after been moved from one position 😤 I do not dare to mention Drag'n'Drop ..... :sneaky: ** Could be applied in others kind of...
  2. Xaerxiessia

Could we have ..... (edit : yes we can : i'm logged in the game)

a new official launcher with the option to not auto-patch in the next update ?
  3. Xaerxiessia

Updated* WTT> Looking for what few things !

I would like to exchange (<What I have> vs <What I'm looking for> , in order to dismiss any misunderstanding,) (*preference ) - a tome of Quickness in Action(DEX+7)(+ What could of interest for you) vs upgrade tomes of CHA & WIS+7 - an upgrade tome of STR+7 vs an upgrade tomes of INT+7...
  4. Xaerxiessia

mythic boosts on items

do mythic boosts appear on items traded with tokens ?
  5. Xaerxiessia

MAJOR Bug in Cannith Crafting leveling

Found issues while crafting a lvl400 shard (sabotaging). - a minor one : the name of the google stats 'Deft' in place of 'Sabotaging' after relog but works fine anyway. - a major one that requires further explanations once a shard is crafted , XP and potentially lvl(s) are gained that affect...
  6. Xaerxiessia

why not all Randalls are accessible ? P2W twist !?

just wondering why the recent standard augments are not purchasable at every level if it's not a way to punish F2P. 😤 Randall is present in June 25 , 2012, Eveningstar accessible , ML 20 August 19 , 2013, The Wheloon docks accessible ...