Search results

1. Strimtom

Basic Dragonlord Build to get started

Translation error, this has been fixed. Thank you! The issue is that fighters basically don't need skillpoints, so in each build there will be extra skillpoints to go into whatever you want. Want more Heal? Do that. Want balance? Go for it. Spot? Go crazy.
  2. Strimtom

Shadarkai SWF First Life Version Classes: 16 Dragon Lord, 10 Epic, 3 Bard, 2 Legendary, 1 Rogue Race: Shadar-Kai· · · · · ·Alignment: Chaotic Neutral · · ·Start Tome Final · · ·Incorp:· · 10% · · ·Displacement:· · 0% Str:· · 16· · 0 · ·67 · · ·HP:· · · ·2088 · · ·AC:· · 67 Dex:· · 14· · 0 · ·23...
  3. Strimtom

Good morning everyone. I am Strimtom. I have made builds before and I will do this again. Today's build is Dragonlord which is very new! It fills in the class fantasy of playing as a melee fighter who has a heavy focus on tactics and crowd control and so I have a build here that is focused on...
  4. Strimtom

Strimtom's Acid Arrow 2.0 ~ Levelling with a bow has never felt better

Good morning and hello everyone! I am the Strimtom and I bring you a build revamp of an oldie but a goldie, the Strimtom's Acid Arrow! The new version is so much for fun to level thanks to U66 making massive and sweeping changes to how bow feels during the levelling process. I have a video...
  5. Strimtom

Evoker Archmage feels strong with Machrotech

Good morning and hello young people. I am the Strimtom and I bring to you the first build of 2024; Evoker Archmage! I know I recently posted an illusionist, but I really wanted to play Archmage again as it was so fun. So instead we have evoker. Find build form me below: TL;DW Wizard feels...
  6. Strimtom

Archmage was buffed and it feels great for levelling

Staggeringly worse. Feydark illusionist has long cooldowns and does second level spell damage. Sorcerer has double cast speed, 66% cooldown rate, and more caster levels. This is at most 1/5th of a sorcerers DPS.
  7. Strimtom

So, Ash doesn't scale force damage actually! Since force damage ignores MRR, it also doesn't work with Ash since MRR reductions don't effect the force damage, which is the primary damage type of this build. Yes, you do some non-force damage, but getting more critical to focus on the synergy with...
  8. Strimtom

Strimtom's Hardcore Build Guides, Season 9

One more for good measure
  9. Strimtom

Can you believe I need more space for posting builds
  10. Strimtom

Bonus section! My build I will be running for HC S9. You might be wondering why I'm not recommending it, and it's because of the circumstances around it. My group always do a day 1 push and go from 1-20 as a stream even in the first 12 hours or so and we always have a theme. Since it's the...
  11. Strimtom

Goooooooooooooooood morning everybody. I'm Strimtom and I am bringing you new builds for the hardcore season. This hardcore season looks to be fairly simple and so I have a list of builds for you; some free to play, and some not free to play, to make sure everyone can find something they like...
  12. Strimtom

Ravager Imbue barbarian isn't great, but untyped damage can be handy ~ Imbue Barbarian Build

Gooood morning and hello young people of the world. It is I, Strimtom, and today I bring you an idea. When imbues we're added to the game several abilities that used to add flat damage became imbues, and the barbarian gained the frenzy imbue dealing untyped damage. The scaling isn't great...
  13. Strimtom

Make Skeletons in the Closet Optional Loot Purchasable with Runes

After over a year, I will finally have Lindal's Belt. Praise
  14. Strimtom

Two Handed Fighter and Tank Fighter are both good and accessible without past lives

Hello young people. I am Strimtom and today I bring another build for you. I wanted to reroll my funtank build into something with a bit more bulk, as well as having some ability to melee to hold aggro on monsters that are normally immune to intimidate. With the help of tank legend Emergencies...
  15. Strimtom

I'm really going to enjoy running Pilgrim's Peril....

On lamannia, all the champs in the extreme challenge dungeons we're psionic champs, so I think that the champions will stay inside the dungeons since they are themed to them even after the event is over. For transparency, I like the champions in the extreme challenge dungeons. It is an element...
  16. Strimtom

Illithid Invasion Exhaustion Table

On Argo all 5 have been exhausted so far
  17. Strimtom

Is there anything specific you don't like? This is a build for levelling and getting to level 32 for first time players as an archmage. Any specific points you would change? The issue with damage casting on a first life build without many tools is that you really run into problems with DCs...
  18. Strimtom

Good morning young people. I am the Strimtom and today I bring to you a simple and fun wizard build. This is an archmage build designed to go over some of the changes and what is new and improved with archmage. Over all I feel like the buff went very well, as while archmage isn't top tier by any...