Search results

1. Ungermax

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

I've had issues with it before. One time I couldnt log in because Captcha wasnt showing, the only way I could get it to work was with an Incognito window but then, I kept having the same issue after for a while
  2. Ungermax

The forums did go down for a while earlier on. Not sure why
  3. Ungermax

HoH isnt populated so no red carpet hahahahaha
  4. Ungermax

A story about tiered progression and big city server people

Or maybe just "some players" hahaha
  5. Ungermax

Add filters to the chest loot to filter out undesirables

I would love to be able to filter out non-named gear
  6. Ungermax

The Joy of Deving Discussion Thread

I am a proud Sonic the Hedgehog Metroid wannabe and I can honestly say there is no way on this earth that I could permatumble in a group and keep it to myself. Because the other players could see what I was doing. I mean if you could move faster in the game for a couple of skill points you...
  7. Ungermax

A story about tiered progression and big city server people

This is precisely why I don't run Eveningstar (apart from Druids chain of course). I dont know Portal Opens, I dont know Demonweb, any of it, have never been there, because of the pre-quest requirements. Its just too easy to be past the level where you would run them.
  8. Ungermax

Why does Violet Peregrine not have an icon on the map in Hall of Heroes???????????????????????
  9. Ungermax

5E DDO Game

DDO doesn't have 50 people that stream it, let alone 10,000
  10. Ungermax

5E DDO Game

Was the answer a big fat no by any chance?
  11. Ungermax

Population in recent months

May i ask what server youre on?
  12. Ungermax

To be fair i forget the AH even exists most the time :D
  13. Ungermax

Cute :D Can I ask which server you're on out of interest, and which way did you vote if you did? Looking again on ddoaudit, it shows a decline in numbers compared to last year at least on Thelanis. Heres some numbers from the weekly average population trend section comparing the first week of...
  14. Ungermax

Poll on Polls

What is the amount of polls Answer - Zero Answer - One Answer - More than one Answer - Unsure
  15. Ungermax

What the heck is on my screen

It's not a game changer but it is (slightly) better than it used to be. It at least makes a bit more sense, unless you actually think people can only to a forward roll while standing still
  16. Ungermax

Howdy It seems to me that in recent months there seems to be less active players. I'm on Thelanis, for quite a while I've kept tabs on how many people are online at a given time. When I am active on this game I log on most days, and almost every day that I'm on I have a look. It doesn't take...
  17. Ungermax

What the heck is on my screen

Ok bear with me. Tumble charges recuperate every 8 seconds. Now. What happened was, SSG introduced an Experimental tumble which meant you could trigger it while running (previously you could only do it while stood still). But you tumble faster than you run, and so the experimental tumble they...
  18. Ungermax

Thunder-shock Weapon (Artificer Battle Engineer t5)

Indeed. The above attacks DC is 14 + Int mod + Half Artificer level + Sunder Bonus, so its kind of scaled like Improved Trip, but. If its a base Strength or Dex check that saves then great, although Trip itself states a Balance check. It's almost like each individual ability that uses either...
  19. Ungermax

Say, a Lesser gives 10% and Greater 20% ?