Search results

1. B

Will It Work? Barb12 Ftr4 Rog4

I'm tapped out on another round of arcane pulse wiz. I really enjoy goober tank builds. My thought process here: Defensive roll 30+ dodge Good HP Barb damage reduction Lots of threat generation Questionable intim number Action point breakdown is subject to sanity check(s)! 0(16) Tabaxi, few...
  2. B

How Bad(Good) is Mechanic GreatXbow?

I was looking at Fire over Morgrave items and the rune arm there gives dripping in magma. Seems like a fun, maybe decent, simple source of dripping... Anyone try gxbow lately? Is rate of fire the biggest deal breaker? Harper tree is a cheap AP cost for trance, relatively. The ranged power seems...
  3. B

What dice do Caster Relevant Mantles Have?

Which mantle scales with max caster level? Which mantle is stuck at 20 dice for casters? Why is every single detail hidden?!?! Primal Avatar "per character level" Draconic "per caster level" Exalted "per caster level" Fatesinger "per character level" Flash of Eclipse in Magus "per character...
  4. B

Fatesinger Warlock? Because we can +60 Spell Critical Damage?

The title gives away the game. Any point in pursuing a sonic caster with warlock? Is air savant strictly better at this? We have a goodish ruin/gruin setup, but we can't double dip very well with draconic because sonic isn't favored by the anointed. Is this build route obviously failed? The...
  5. B

The forum salinity level is just right, now!

Love the salt level. It would be nice to see a bit of psychosis too. We need flat stormreachers, and orb denializards. These dino bones grow out of magma, they are not the biological remains of historic monsters!
  6. B

Shuriken Monk Idea(s)

Hunt's end has come to a conclusion... How will multiclass shuriken monk pan out? Sniper shot is a real thing, still... Any thoughts on a dragonlord +2 crit multi? The trade offs are costly, stacking rp stance to 25 is pretty strong. Maybe the new 11(12)x5 ranged power from destiny cores will...
  7. B

Fury of the Wild Core 4, Be the Whirlwind

My search skill is weak, and tool tips are a joke. What is the cool down for the ability? How accurate is the tooltip? Is the damage laughable at cap? 32d10? Does it scale with 200 percent melee power? Why is DDO like this every time?
  8. B

Oblivion Destiny Refresh, Might as well try an Alchemist

I have the 3 alch lives. I successfully ignored learning anything about alchemist while completing the past lives transaction. I have a completionist toon. I would like a dps nuker build. The gear looks pretty open, with ONLY 4 hunt the hunt token farms left for me to craft my 5% crit augment...
  9. B

Witch Wizzer Damage Spells are Better @Cap?

My search fu is weak. All things being somewhat geared and organized, which spells shake their way to the top of a wizards damage rotation? I'm primarily interested in R6-10 quests, paired with hard to low reaper raids. My force crit chance can be low to high 60s. I can likely gear for another...
  10. B

Farming ETRs w/ AuraLock

I want to grab 3 ETRs with an alt on one build. I am very fond of aura lock, probably played 20 different versions of enlightened spirit by now. I want to optimize damage/defense through early epics. What combination(s) of destinies work best through early epics? I like dragon breath, or primal...
  11. B

Vile Chemist VKF Imbue Build

I wanted to see how high I could meaningfully pump imbue dice on a melee. VileChem seemed pretty high. This is my break down of dice and source. Heroic stuff: Level 15 alch with 21 AP in Vile chemist, 6 dice(8 with spell). Level 3 ranger 12 AP in Arcane Archer, 4 dice. Level 2 rogue 8 AP in...
  12. B

Maximal Swashbuckler

The most swash I can talk myself into is 18 bard. +5 to dodge cap seems decent, maybe not worth 18 levels of bard. Why does swash have zero melee power? That's absolutely brutal for cap. I do like the sonic imbue combined with a dip in fatesinger for easy access to sonic vulnerability. There...