Search results

1. Etitron

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, July 26th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Thank you! Multiclassing into Monk now properly allows you to take Spring Attack and Ten Thousand Stars at Monk levels 1 and 2. Conquest now has a ceiling of 100 Kills that will always trigger conquest bonus
  2. Etitron

Quests Daily + More Soon Weekly!

My Youtube https://www.youtube.com/@EtitronDDO My Goals! Post a Video Weekly No Matter What! With this Weekly Video I hope to do every Quest in game, This Includes Raids, Dungeons, and Much more! What's to be included in these Videos So far! A Weekly Walkthrough Video! These Walkthrough...
  3. Etitron

Future Hardcore season ideas.

Evening/Morning Everyone! Here’s What I would like to see, or have an idea for! Solo Only Path “Option” This Option or Path Is like Favor but, is Limited to only Soloed Or solo able Content For example, You can not solo Vault of Night Expansion Part 5-6, But can Solo Vault of Night Part...
  4. Etitron

Enable the Eveningstar Key Without the One-Hour Timer

Its A Example, Not a way. You can Get one at the Anniversary Event Every Year, in House P Near The Quest Party Crashers. Cost 100 Party Favor or 10 Runs of Level 30 Challenge "Quest" That spawns Each year.
  5. Etitron

Enable the Eveningstar Key Without the One-Hour Timer

Here's the Best way to get Evening star, If Unlocked. 1. Bottle of Mist -> Raven loft Teleport. 2. Use Table, In the tavern to Teleport too Evening star. What Does a No CD's Teleport Items Look like. Commemorative Storm reach D12 - CD 60s = Quickest By far. Bottled of Mist - CD 60s + 2 clicks...
  6. Etitron

how do i get augment slots on crafting item?

The Quickest Way to obtain augments on a item, Step 1: Get Level 4 Step 2: Enter The Cannith challenge "Kobold Island: Kobold Chaos" Step 3: Kill the Rare spawns By the Large Exactors "Ancient Water Elemental, and Sahuagin Battle Priestess" Step 4: Once you Obtain The chest From These, Use a...
  7. Etitron

Way To Record Time Played.

Very nice
  8. Etitron

Change to Dungeon Alert

1 Word. LIES. Speed Runs For life. -Etitron.
  9. Etitron

Definitely looking at the 23 second run I did, of Impossible demands on EN/EC. That being said, I do think there should be a requirement of difficulty/mobs cleared, along with the fact some Red alert, kind of deal.
  10. Etitron

Maybe less, time the better. HERE's A Idea! Hall of champions Poster for the shortest times in dungeons.
  11. Etitron

That brings up, a fair point on the factors of recording times. what should be recorded. Also I can see why some may see this as a useless feature, but given that steam already has the function, makes a valid point is it already in a form that can be recorded. -For instance, Dungeons have a time...
  12. Etitron

Good Morning/Evening Everyone! I want a /Time played or some way to track it. To start - I have a Few Questions, Regarding Finding the Time played Within the game client, or game World. Does it Exists Does anyone have the ability to track it? Do the Dev's, Think it would be possible to record...