Downtime Notice: Wednesday, July 26th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

LaggyLizzy

It seems that release note doesn't tell us where Macrotechnic ED will be put. I remember Cordovan said its not free.

Phoenicis

Savage's Husband
Dark Hunter's Medium Armor boost from its 2nd core no longer applies 100% of the time.

Core 2 is smoke bomb, which does nothing that I can see for medium armor.
Core 3 is boosts specific to medium armor, that I can think of no reason wouldn't apply all the time.

@Cordovan can you check on this please?

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
The DDO game worlds will be unavailable on Wednesday, July 26th from 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT) to release Update 60. Click here for the release notes. Thank you for your patience, and we will see you back in the game soon!
We tried to fix lag by introducing more lag and now in a desperate attempt to rectify that we're going to introduce even more lag! If lag hasn't fixed your lag, are you really applying enough lag?

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
We tried to fix lag by introducing more lag and now in a desperate attempt to rectify that we're going to introduce even more lag! If lag hasn't fixed your lag, are you really applying enough lag?
Dont forget they blamed the players after that happened !!!

Jack Jarvis Esquire

Yep. Deffo needs more lag.👍

Elongates my list of excuses for dying (and subsequent piking) significantly. 😁👍

Etitron

Thank you!
Multiclassing into Monk now properly allows you to take Spring Attack and Ten Thousand Stars at Monk levels 1 and 2.
Conquest now has a ceiling of 100 Kills that will always trigger conquest bonus

Wini

Core 2 is smoke bomb, which does nothing that I can see for medium armor.
Core 3 is boosts specific to medium armor, that I can think of no reason wouldn't apply all the time.

@Cordovan can you check on this please?

Perhaps it doesn't happen 100% because you can eventually TR into Warforged so you will get exactly 0 bonuses from that, lol :ROFLMAO:

Ying

5000+ hours played
The information about the new Martial epic past life is not included in the release notes.