Search results

1. Mornyngstar

Titan Awakens Raid - Saturdays 7:30PM EST - Special thanks to Mornyngstar!

I had a lot of fun helping run this raid for people. I plan on coming back more times until there are enough that know each section and are capable of teaching others.
  2. Mornyngstar

Ascension Chamber

Last night we had 2 full groups for Abbot runs. Thank you, Jimmye, for starting the 2nd group while I was finishing up with the first. On the first Abbot run we had someone run across the right side of tiles trying to kill themselves to get back to the center platform. They ended up getting all...
  3. Mornyngstar

Which Free xPack for new player

A few factors to consider. If you are going to buy the trove anyways then we can skip Menace of The Underdark, Shadows over Wheloon and Ravenloft. If you don't mind waiting until next Anniversary in February, then also skip Feywild and Sharn (they had them on sale for 99 store points each and...
  4. Mornyngstar

Hey Tonquin!

Quest: The Missing Expedition, Alchemy Table only 1 person can interact with it per quest. Also Entering the Gate Chamber quest. (Standard): You are on server 35 at r1 lx1416 ly16 i2049 cInside ox131.90 oy-193.65 oz-155.96 h158.9. Game timestamp 567769691.477. (Standard): Q:0x70000FC6 Quest...
  5. Mornyngstar

Hey Tonquin!

I just came to the realization that I have not seen a Blueshine Returning weapon. Is there a reason why they don't exist? or is it a bug?
  6. Mornyngstar

Level 1 Gear - Best Set?

Most important item to get is a Quiver of Alacrity and use a Seal of The Abbot on it. It is useable lv 1.
  7. Mornyngstar

The Titan Awakens

Did you mean EDT? I will get a toon set up by then and will be ready.
  8. Mornyngstar

The Titan Awakens

Date and Time and I will jump over from Thelanis to help you.
  9. Mornyngstar

Which expansion to get?

I will be going for Saltmarsh. My alts have MoTU, Wheloon, Ravenloft, Feywild and Sharn already. My reasoning though is that Saltmarsh has the best balance of gear with their lv 20 crafting.
  10. Mornyngstar

Logging Off

Thelanis just crashed my group.
  11. Mornyngstar

Ascension Chamber

Last night we had 15 people that wanted to do Heroic Abbot raid. So, I guess that means I will be adding a 2nd Abbot raid to next week's standard start. We ran Heroic HoX, VoD, MA, LoB and a ToD after the standard starting lineup. We managed to sneak in an R1 MoD, DoJ and even a FoTP. Next week...
  12. Mornyngstar

Multiboxing

On the Abbot raids that I run on Thelanis Sundays at 4pm EDT I fill in the extra spots (If there are any) with alt accounts up to 5. I let everyone know that they are there and that anything that drops for them is up for roll, so don't leave too early. I am just getting their 20 runs in for the...
  13. Mornyngstar

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

Bets on how long until they add a Flying Carpet Mount? Flying Broom Stick Mount?
  14. Mornyngstar

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

As long as the gold accents the outfit and the collar with it. :LOL:
  15. Mornyngstar

Settle an argument

I do not have a screen shot of it but I have pulled a tome from a gold pile. I hit every single one (time dependant) but I also hit every collectable (even going out of the way to do so) because I started the game and loved the Cannith Crafting System and have kept up with it over the years. I...
  16. Mornyngstar

Ascension Chamber

Just got done another Raiding evening. Of all things we had an overfull group for Abbot so Quellchrist dropped so a new person could have their turn at a run. Picked him back up for the rest of the standard raids. We then moved to Titan which of all things was full also. I was able to teach 4...
  17. Mornyngstar

Hey Tonquin!

The piles of gold in TOEE dragon hordes are around 40-60 Gold Pieces per pile on epic reaper run. Can we have them adjusted back to at least platinum and upper a little?
  18. Mornyngstar

When does Reaper become important (and other questions)?

"Should I bother with trying reaper in my second life?" Yes you should try reaper. The xp is more and as you gain Reaper XP then reaper running gets easier. "Or should I wait until I have more lives under my belt?" All my toons run reaper and a majority of them are first lifers, some with Epic...
  19. Mornyngstar

Ascension Chamber

Last Sunday's Raid night started off with the Standard raids. participation was pretty good. After those we did Titan Raid which was awesome due to the actual full group and having Woodstick along. This was their first Titan Raid and he wanted to learn so took the time to have him do the green...
  20. Mornyngstar

Hey Tonquin!

Heroic Chronoscope unbreakable box (using warlock blasts). (Standard): You are on server 34 at r1 lx282 ly1337 i59 ox41.77 oy28.46 oz133.30 h137.8. Game timestamp 565951412.467. (Standard): Q:0x700105FD