Search results

1. Balvix

DDO unavailable: Saturday March 30th

Well gentlemen, I believe the wheels have fallen off our bus. Im going to check out the new season of POE. Gl in your holding pattern.
  2. Balvix

I walked outside, its sunny and warm here, I stood there for about 30 seconds, up till I realized there were other humans out there, and I escaped back indoors where I belong.
  3. Balvix

I expect 100% uptime, but then again, some people have told me I have unrealistic expectations.
  4. Balvix

Your ETA is in, and it looks like the arrival is going to be later than now.
  5. Balvix

Im not sure that you can vote on that. But if you can, then I vote for that also.
  6. Balvix

Update 63 Release Notes

I havnt had a problem with this, been running r4 with 2 of my guildmates, our toons are just our static group toons, with only a couple of lives and about 20 reaper points total. I understand that doing it solo might be an issue, but so far its been ok.
  7. Balvix

New cosmetic ideas

There was a store bought armor cosmetic that had a smoky sort of aura to it, and was promoted as having that aura, but it no longer seems to be working, now its just a basic armor cosmetic. Maybe its just me its not working for, but I believe I have seen several ppl wearing the cosmetic and no...
  8. Balvix

Could someone post images of the New Expac Cosmetics?

I like the bone mount. That being said however, I also think that less is more sometimes. I really wish they didn't have as much stuff on it, I would have loved to see more of the skeleton, and maybe some rotted flesh hanging off a few of the bones.
  9. Balvix

Bone Devil Helmet

Gross
  10. Balvix

Any chance of a cosmetics tab?

I'm hoping that eventually there will be a tab similar to the mount tab for all cosmetics given from packs and store purchased cosmetics. I understand that the mirrored cosmetics would be too difficult to add to a tab like that but the rest of them should be an easy enough thing to add to a tab...
  11. Balvix

Bone Devil Helmet

Its really ugly, when the game is back up ill try to remember to upload a pic of it for you.
  12. Balvix

Extended Downtime Notice: Wednesday, August 2nd 12:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) - 11:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

I dont mess with the social media garbage that ppl tend to use. So I suppose ill have to rely on second hand info or just guess.
  13. Balvix

Extended Downtime Notice: Wednesday, August 2nd 12:00 AM Eastern (-4 GMT) - 11:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

So many hopes and dreams just waiting to be expertly dashed by SSG
  14. Balvix

LF A Casual Friendly Guild

The Dead Poets Society Is always looking for active players, its a small guild but its lvl 200 and wants to grow in to a raiding guild if possible.
  15. Balvix

Change to Dungeon Alert

I think this is a change to discourage solo zerging in group play really.
  16. Balvix

Death by falling damage. At level 23. Underwater.

I think they changed fast fall for this quest, my group completed it a few days ago and fast fall wasnt working.
  17. Balvix

Lagging through life, one day at a time.

Lagging through life, one day at a time.
  18. Balvix

Killing party members to finishing quickly

I never understood why ppl that zerg bother even joining groups, if you wanted to solo, then solo, groups are generally for group play, and you adjust to what the group is doing. If you just wanted to show off your toon then great, do it in the harbor. Personally I enjoy zerging most of the...