Search results

1. Nimvind

Nim Notes Thread!

Most people may not know but I, Nimvind Dirgesinger (hold the applause), like to watch the hour long streams and the 30 minute youtubes and scour the webs for the latest DDO news! Every Friday after Fridays @ 4 I post them right before my stream! This is usually in my guild web site. My friend...
  2. Nimvind

Hardcore Season 8 Attendance

Was wondering how many of us is already committed to going to HC8 or is waiting to see the rewards (Hopefully and probably this Fridays @ 4) or in general don't like or want to go to Hardcore. I will be going, though how much I will be there depends on my TR buddy, if he goes I'm living there...
  3. Nimvind

Can We get the ability to....

Can we get the ability to shrink the media in our signatures, I have my Twitch linked and it is a huge box in every post I make, I still want people to know about my channel though and that being there helps show that I'm live or not as well; I just would like it smaller to be less annoying for...
  4. Nimvind

Nimvind's Nimdroid Hardcore Build!

This is basically what I run for my favor earner on every Hardcore League I participated in. Always been successful to me. It's low dps, but not too low dps for elite or even r2 play. It becomes super bulky by level 10 and 12, when you have both reconstructions and the repair aura. I know it's...
  5. Nimvind

Nimvind's 20-30 Speed Leveling Guide!

20-30 quick leveling routine (7 hoursish) (20% xp pot) *Not Required but helps. 200% Slayer Boost is HIGHLY suggested. 1. collect heroic sagas at 20 (Feywild, Ravenloft, Gianthold, Sharn, Cogs, ETC) 2. King's Forest slayers (Grim Disturbance) Video: How to Find Grim Disturbance farm the swamp...
  6. Nimvind

Sarlona, long time neighbors!

I always felt our server was filled with long time acquaintances that sometimes intersects in LFMs. Long Rooted Neighbors if you will. Let's get to know each other. I'm Nimvind Dirgesinger! I'm from California! I make content on twitch for DDO. Been playing for nearly 13 years, (started in Dec...
  7. Nimvind

the Nimvind Dirgesinger Show

Welcome to the Nimsanity! Nimvind Dirgesinger is a Sarlonian Streamer, he is also a High Lord of Malkier and a good buddy to Vooduspyce (he's kind of a whoop to some)! I been playing on Sarlona since December 2010, a PNP D&D player for 28 years and a full time content creator! New Player...
  8. Nimvind

See Who You're Playing With 2.0!

Remember this? Time to update the mugs for the pugs!