Search results

1. M

Best expansion package

Saltmarsh also has low xp at both heroic and epic levels, with a few quests excepted.
  2. M

Handwraps Monk Build

Cheers.
  3. M

Handwraps Monk Build

I notice you don't take Killer Instinct I. I presume this is because you don't experience any significant miss chance that you don't need the Wisdom bonus to hit?
  4. M

Unable to buy Vecna Unleashed xpack

Yes, lvl 22 can see them. My bad. Thank you all for your input. I have ZERO recollection of buying Vecna Unleashed using actual dollars. Bizzare.
  5. M

Unable to buy Vecna Unleashed xpack

I do not yet own this xpack. If I visit the zone, all the quest giving NPCs have their chalice invisible. I have never run a single quest. So I am pretty sure I don't own it. It doesn't come up in the DDO Store for me to be able to purchase. Is it not yet on sale? Any idea what might be going...
  6. M

Transmutation DC - Current Max

I'm at around 112. Mind detailing how you get to 120+?
  7. M

Introducing: The Underdark Patron's Coffers!

This bundle is really overpriced. If it sells, well, nice for all of us who want someone else to pay the bills.
  8. M

MARY'S BUILDS FOR HARDCORE DDO 8

Played the trapper dog build: not enough dps and the one cc spell (greater colour spray) doesn't work on a long list of foes. It's a reasonable party support and an interesting flavour build. Thanks anyway.