Search results

1. Haphazard

Interactions & Options cog issue

I can't view enemies any more (since the last update). Anyone else getting this or did I miss something? Hap
  2. Haphazard

Change cooldown on assassinate to...

6 seconds plus 0.5 seconds per skull. A long cooldown for assassinate in the time of zerging makes little sense. Hap
  3. Haphazard

I am really enjoying Saltmarsh

I held off for a long time as I'd heard it wasn't that great but I like it. I got it on sale but for the price of a pint of beer in a central London pub its good value :) It's probably not a great fit with the meta in that the quests are long and relatively low xp but they're full of flavour...
  4. Haphazard

Which is better value - Saltmarsh or Isle of Dread?

I have some points to spend and am doing some heroic/epic lives. Isle of Dread seems to be where the better higher level items are (through crafting) but is twice as much? Any advice/thoughts? Hap
  5. Haphazard

DDO needs a new/updated xp system

I always loved the xp system in DDO especially after grinding endless quests and kills in WoW to get to cap but it feels like it’s stuck in a difficult place that makes the gap between veterans and new players ever wider. Reaper points are like having money - the more you have the more you...