Search results

1. C

Fatesinger Mantle breaking Fascinate?

Is anyone else experiencing the Fatesinger's mantle damage burst breaking fascinate on mobs? I noticed this after Night Revels on my Bard. Not sure if I it's something on my end (no idea what, I'm using basic level 20 gear as I just ETR'd) or one of the updated broke something for bards. Thanks!
  2. C

Hey Tonquin!

Hey! I've noticed that Fatesinger Mantle damage burst seems to be breaking Fascinate CC. If it's indeed the case, could it be returned to its intended effect? Thanks!
  3. C

Fatesinger Mantle damaging Fascinated target?

No, nothing of the sort... The weapon I normally use have no such effect--I've used it with the mantle in the past with no trouble. I've also tried different weapons and got the same result: when the mantle's burst happens, Fascinate breaks
  4. C

Fatesinger Mantle damaging Fascinated target?

I'm under the impression that the Fatesinger Mantle has started breaking Fascinate CC. I've noticed it since the illithid event started, but I wasn't using that ED during the Night Revels so maybe it's unrelated. Did anyone else notice this?
  5. C

Sundering Swings and Dire Charge

I was indeed refering to how Sundering Swing make your Improved Trip make targets helpless. What I can't tell is if targets tripped through Momentum Swing would also be made helpless, or only those tripped specifically through the Improved Trip feat. I'll try to test it myself in due time, but I...
  6. C

Sundering Swings and Dire Charge

Hi there. I'm sure this has been answered already, but I couldn't find it so here is the question again. How does LD's Sundering Swings interact with the side effects of Dire Charge? I'm specially wondering whether Momentum Swing (which applies trip to Dire Charge) will render targets helpless...
  7. C

Swash Freezing bard - trying to bring the love back

In terms of gear, how to go about building a basic setup for this build at this point? After so many years away, I'm finding myself completely lost on epic/legendary gear. I usually run a setup from 20-26 and another one for the last couple of levels. 20-26 is basically cannith crafting atm. I...
  8. C

Melee Bard Returnee Help

Thanks for your inputs! I'm looking into freeze DCs with the new updates, see how high I can get them in my current life and available gear. What is the average DC range I should be aiming towards for Epic Elite/Reaper 1-3 content? Is there a ballpark value?
  9. C

Melee Bard Returnee Help

Looking forward to those update buffs! I see a lot of the builds rely on Warchanter > Swashbuckler. I used to play Swashbuckler 41, without the Warchanter freezes, relying mostly on Fascinate for CC. Since I have very little comparison leeway, can I ask if this is somehow very very suboptimal...
  10. C

Melee Bard Returnee Help

Hi all, I'm back (again) to DDO after almost 5 years, so going through the motions of picking up everything that's changed and remembering what the hell I used to do with my character. I'm hoping some of you could lend me a hand in figuring some things out. I play a Human DEX Melee Bard...