Search results

1. C

Fatesinger Mantle breaking Fascinate?

Is anyone else experiencing the Fatesinger's mantle damage burst breaking fascinate on mobs? I noticed this after Night Revels on my Bard. Not sure if I it's something on my end (no idea what, I'm using basic level 20 gear as I just ETR'd) or one of the updated broke something for bards. Thanks!
  2. C

Fatesinger Mantle damaging Fascinated target?

I'm under the impression that the Fatesinger Mantle has started breaking Fascinate CC. I've noticed it since the illithid event started, but I wasn't using that ED during the Night Revels so maybe it's unrelated. Did anyone else notice this?
  3. C

Sundering Swings and Dire Charge

Hi there. I'm sure this has been answered already, but I couldn't find it so here is the question again. How does LD's Sundering Swings interact with the side effects of Dire Charge? I'm specially wondering whether Momentum Swing (which applies trip to Dire Charge) will render targets helpless...
  4. C

Melee Bard Returnee Help

Hi all, I'm back (again) to DDO after almost 5 years, so going through the motions of picking up everything that's changed and remembering what the hell I used to do with my character. I'm hoping some of you could lend me a hand in figuring some things out. I play a Human DEX Melee Bard...