Search results

1. Kefrem

servers?

Good lord...what happened? did someone walk into the server room with a baseball bat and got all terminator on em?
  2. Kefrem

installing pre requisites?

game launches to just this...and stalls. Any suggestions?
  3. Kefrem

cosmetic help

What is this and where does one get it?
  4. Kefrem

pteradon bones bugged?

been farming for 4 hours...got 19 very early on...now not a single pteradon bone has dropped its like they turned it off or something :(
  5. Kefrem

Petition for dinobone help

Trying to make my dinobone light crossbow over her on Khyber. If anyone has dino bones they can spare it would be appreciated by Vllakyr Thanks either way :)
  6. Kefrem

mindblade?

How did she get this huge greatsword mindblade?
  7. Kefrem

Dinosaur bone hand axe....sigh

Any good way to scare one of these up? been tryin the overland named farm for like ever with no luck?
  8. Kefrem

confused over a cosmetic

ok ive farmed two of these out...on the wiki this... https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:Eyes_of_the_Black_Earth is shown with the goggles up on the forehead...i even got the ornate ones from the korthos quest yet...they are always down. am i missing something?
  9. Kefrem

mission help

how do i get this mission? the guy wont talk to me(im level 27) i just wanted the goggles for a cosmetic.
  10. Kefrem

armor question

this armor only shows the female version, does the male version also have all the skin showing areas or is it all covered? https://ddowiki.com/page/Item:%2B5_Stalwart_Cormyrian_Scalemail
  11. Kefrem

zawabi's and the crossbow storm

ive been reading you can buy this for some strange currency. i went to masei the vendor guy but he dont offer it. Am i going to the wrong vendor?
  12. Kefrem

garb of the spring winds

is there a docent version of this? i want it for my warforged druid
  13. Kefrem

question on that hearts of wood things..

Is there one of these things that lets you start completely over...relevel to your previous level and pick a new race?
  14. Kefrem

Lookin for advice

i have several epic toons now and was noticing the only chap that i have that survives really well its my armored arti. He when he buffs up and triggers his AC builder ability can get to AC 206 but even then still does get hit. Im rather confused, is there any point to having a high AC in this...
  15. Kefrem

Black screen after pushing play

Game worked fine till last patch now i cant even play as i get a black screen. Any help please?
  16. Kefrem

Black screen on loadup

Since last patch when i launch my game...7 times outta 10 it just goes black screen and sits there with the spinny thing. Anyone else getting this?
  17. Kefrem

Farming saltmeadow hay

Any reliable way besides rinse repeating the missions in order to get this stuff?
  18. Kefrem

xp bar and bubble thingy issue :(

somehow my xp bar got disconnected from that bubble gauge thingy with the shards. How do i reconnect it?
  19. Kefrem

ui interface question

That little floaty popup at top of screen that says *you still have unprepared spells* can that be turned off?
  20. Kefrem

off hand dual wield question

Currently on my dual wield ranger guy i am using twin *thirteens* is there any benefit to this? i have an epic duelists epee from saltmarsh..would that make more sense?