Search results

1. Biggdaddy

Lack of sound

It stopped happening to me when I read in another thread that the biggest cause is when you click out of the DDO window while it's loading. It's worked flawless when I just let DDO load and do its thing. Once you get to the character selection screen, and the sound is working, you're good to go. LV
  2. Biggdaddy

Video settings seem to be locked now

What Rabidfox said. A trick that works for me, I use the nVidia control panel to adjust the gamma in windowed mode. LV
  3. Biggdaddy

Store down

Bug report: 340678 I would REALLY like to give you $200.00 for both of my accounts to buy points. THE STORE HAS FINALLY BROKEN! In the internal game mode, the store window appears, but the contents are blank. In external mode, it doesn't even attempt to open the browser. This store has been...
  4. Biggdaddy

DDO players age

Sneaking up on 70. o_O
  5. Biggdaddy

Error accessing the bank

Did it again last night. Had to close the bank and re-open it to move items in and out. Also getting "Wait a moment before accessing the bank" when clicking on it once to open it.
  6. Biggdaddy

Error accessing the bank

Ticket #317266 submitted. When the bank dialogs (Character bank, Shared Bank) are open, I can move a few items then I get the error "Banker is out of range". Sometimes it's immediately after opening, sometimes it happens after a minute or two. To restore access, I must close the bank and...
  7. Biggdaddy

Disable auto-equip random loot

This happens to me all the time. Very annoying. My workaround is to dedicate a clickie-bar to my equipped items. That way I can see if this bug has equipped something. When I pick up an item, it goes into my backpack (or a collectibles bag, or an ingredients bag, or a gem bag) , why does it...
  8. Biggdaddy

An updated DDO Store arrives soon!

Thanks! That's Deunan, she's a White German Sheperd. That was taken when she was about 2, she turns 9 in two weeks. Instagram: @Deunan_Kute
  9. Biggdaddy

An updated DDO Store arrives soon!

It appears that the account management is being moved to the store. Will we still need to use the myaccount.standingstonegames.com site?
  10. Biggdaddy

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, May 10th 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

I haven't run Threnal in a while, isn't that where Dave Arneson's tribute is? Having all the tributes in the same area is a great idea.
  11. Biggdaddy

Love Hawkwind!

Love Hawkwind!
  12. Biggdaddy