Search results

1. Neurik

Heroic build idea for finishing off some past lives

Back when inquisitive was released I had a heroic build idea that front loaded heroic feat power using the inquisitive tree with a separate primary class to bang out my racial past lives. Since I was on DDO break when the first archetypes were released I am playing some catchup on those lives...
  2. Neurik

Looking for a heroic levelling sacred fist build

Just as the title says, looking to wrap up my archetype lives so can go any race, probably will not run to cap so it may not even matter what I do. I'm fine with splashing as long as it's a SF life. Have all past lives except archetypes. I have never played a staff build and it has been years...
  3. Neurik

Chains of Flame and Cape of the Roc farming....setting my expectations straight

Just want to know how much pain I should expect to endure here. Admittedly I have always hated this quest, I hate the run to it and I hate the quest. Historically I have just followed along with friends over the years for flagging/completions rather than even trying to learn it. Until...
  4. Neurik

Looking for Filigree layouts for THF Barb/Bear Druid

Other than the obvious Sucker Punch/One Against Many rare raid pairs in weapon and artifact what other sets are the top dogs using here? Thanks in advance
  5. Neurik

Consensus on best THF end game slashing weapon(s)?

Does the expanded crit profile of Tail make it viable despite it being ML29? Same question for Blackrazor? Does one just go with the Morgrave greatsword? Thanks