Search results

1. BYGOD1

Enraged

So how is it my 20th level Barbarian/Rouge is to ENRAGED to search for secret doors.....BUT not to ENRAGED to SPOT them? I can run down a hall of baddies madder than hell and kill 'em all and KNOW there's a secret door near - But don't even THINK about looking for that joker! Silly stupid...
  2. BYGOD1

Enraged

So how is it my 20th level Barbarian/Rouge is to ENRAGED to search for secret doors.....BUT not to ENRAGED to SPOT them? I can run down a hall of baddies madder than hell and kill 'em all and KNOW there's a secret door near - But don't even THINK about looking for that joker! Silly stupid...
  3. BYGOD1

Your Welcome - D&D Stamps

https://about.usps.com/newsroom/national-releases/2023/1130-usps-reveals-additional-stamps-for-2024.htm
  4. BYGOD1

The Forums - 2023 - somewhat.......

2023 in the DDO Forums (somewhat) I love this game! I love the new quests! I love the story lines! I love the grind! I love (insert - Devs did what I wanted) I love reaper! I love the DDO store I love crafting! I love (insert particular level quest) I love (insert particular story arc) I love...
  5. BYGOD1

Korthos

Be kinda cool if we could all go back where it started. Have the entire Korthos chain as 15 or higher level quests. Misery' Peak could be insane at 32.
  6. BYGOD1

DDO Black Friday Sale.

ok. I must be blind or a moron. I went to store to purchase the Masterminds of Sharn under the guise,per the forums and DDO sales listing, I could get package for 85% off. It shows in store it's 2450 coins. And no listing that it's on sale at all. So what am I missing folks? Thank you for any...
  7. BYGOD1

Reincarnation

As some one who is old. Computer inept. And the most confusing set of variables for reincarnating in DDO ever devised for the internet. I must say. Upon spending a couple years running my character up to level 32 (yes casual player and FTP). To read all the forums all over the internet about...
  8. BYGOD1

Emails

What about having the ability to access our email(s) screen from the bottom left dragon menu? Have access to it anytime.
  9. BYGOD1

Guild Update/Upgrade/Changes

As a long time guild player as well as a guild leader, I'm curious as to all of you Members/Leaders out there, what would you like to see changed, upgraded, simplified, removed, etc. from our current guild/guild ship system? Thoughts? I have many/