Search results

1. Jhml

Precise date for Vecna Unleashed availability with store points?

Is it known precisely what date in march VU will be available for points? 1st? 6th, after downtime?
  2. Jhml

Shield proficiency feat before and after fighter level

So, let's say I have a rogue / wizard that takes shield proficiency as a feat to be able to grab the shield mastery feats. Then she takes a fighter level later. Is she able to switch the shield proficiency feat to someting else after taking the fighter level, or will the game see it as a no-no?
  3. Jhml

Echo of Whelm or Morninglord's Warhammer?

Talking about the sentient versions and wielded by a sword & board type toon, which is better? Morninglord has good, silver and 12d6 damage, but Whelm has plenty of critty vorpaly goodness, and despite my toon not single weapon fighting to boost the vorpal range, it looks quite powerful...
  4. Jhml

Unyielding Sentinel: Hands of the Sentinel - bug or wai?

Hello I took Hands of the Sentinel (ie. Lay on Hands) for my wiz 18 rogue 2 epic 9 toon. She has 29 CON so the modifier is +9. By my calculation it should heal (10 + level) x CON modifier = 351 points of damage but my ability only heals 180 points of damage, as if it was only using 20 as the...
  5. Jhml

Turning for non-cleric? Exalted Angel & Bane of Undeath?

Hello. Let's say I'm me (rog 2 / wiz 18 / epic 6) and I take Bane of Undeath from Exalted Angel epic destiny. What would be my turning level? None? (EDIT: I actually tried it out. It gives you Turn undead: Paladin temporary feat and your turning seemed to affect 1 or 0 HD of monsters, depending...