Search results

1. Urklore

Argo just crashed

Argo server crashed and is offline. FYI.
  2. Urklore

No Stat +2 or Supreme Ability +2 tomes in store

It has been a few months and I thought it was a bug. But I am not showing any individual +2 stat tomes or supreme ability +2 tomes in the store anymore. Were they removed? I thought it might have been a character but I tried the store with multiple characters of various levels and still could...
  3. Urklore

Downtime for Wed, April 3?

Go on....say it. Say there is scheduled 4-hour downtime for Tomorrow (Wed, 3/4). I got my daggers sharpened :)
  4. Urklore

Stuck on Retrieving contact from Akamai

Anyone else not able to log on at all?
  5. Urklore

Is there a max set named bonus?

I have a character that has 4 named set bonuses. When I equip 3 more pieces of gear the named set bonus does not apply or show an icon. If I remove a piece of gear than the other set bonus shows and factors in. Is 4 the max amount of named set bonuses you can have? Current Raven's Eye (Gloves...
  6. Urklore

Neverwinter: Spelljammer

You all see the trailer for the new launched Spelljammer expansion for Neverwinter? Thoughts? Maybe we get some Spelljammer goodness in DDO?
  7. Urklore

Any downtime this week?

Any downtime this week? Perhaps on Thursday for a patch?
  8. Urklore

Labor Day Weekend Bonus

Come on SSG, Labor Day weekend bonus: buddy bonus to XP and Otto Boxes in the store. Do the right thing, let us celebrate the dwarves who work hard in the mines!
  9. Urklore

Hardcore - cannot transfer off server

Anyone else not have the ability to transfer off of the new Hardcore season to a different server? Hardcore is not even listed as a server to select to transfer off of.
  10. Urklore

Plants & Bugs, Bugs & Plants

Hail new forum users. If I do not get some bug or plant companion pets, or at least a plant domain (so I can turn plants) I am seriously going to report SSG to the 'green'. And why can't I ride a giant beetle as a mount! Come on, work on them graphics to add 4 legs to a mount :) Trust me SSG...