Neverwinter: Spelljammer

Urklore

You all see the trailer for the new launched Spelljammer expansion for Neverwinter? Thoughts? Maybe we get some Spelljammer goodness in DDO?

dur

aka Cybersquirt
You all see the trailer for the new launched Spelljammer expansion for Neverwinter? Thoughts? Maybe we get some Spelljammer goodness in DDO?
If it's still BiohaZard (Bioware,) I've zero interest.

voenixa121

If people have a problem with the monetization of DDO, Neverwinter will be a huge shock to them. Perfect World really knows how to squeeze the players. I would never play that game again or any of their games.
And Spelljammer is really not that exciting to me. We still have a lot of Eberron left to explore in DDO, and it's a much more interesting setting.

Lacci

If people have a problem with the monetization of DDO, Neverwinter will be a huge shock to them. Perfect World really knows how to squeeze the players. I would never play that game again or any of their games.
That´s true, I played "Star Trek Online" in the past. It´s quite similar to DDO - minimum effort, maximum cashgrab, but they enforce it stronger.
Played Neverwinter for like 2 weeks or so when it was brand new, didn´t like it and haven´t played it since. I don´t even care enough about it to watch the trailer...

R2006

I’d absolutely love to see Spelljammer in DDO. We already have some ship-based quests.
I’ll probably log back into Neverwinter at some point just to try the Spelljammer bit. I’m that much of a fan of the setting.
I even bought Pirates of Realmspace.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
I never really played any Spelljammer, so it's not a huge thing for me. Planescape, Myth Drannor... Dark Sun (gimme Thri-Kreen)... many things I'd love to see :)

Scrag

Yep, nope, sick of Forgotten Realms. Drow drow drow, Drizzt Drizzt Drizzt. What there is of it of any interest is so overplayed its BLEH.

The only stuff I liked was the _actual_ netheril stuff. It would be cool to _actually_ check out the devestation and chaos that came after Karsus made himself a god.

You know, LEGIT legendary stuff. Vecna, pretty legit. However Vecna is from Greyhawk (which is a pretty neat place as well).

Order of preference, with legendary AND heroic in mind:

Planescape
Darksun
Spelljammer
Krynn
Greyhawk

Spook

And Spelljammer is really not that exciting to me. We still have a lot of Eberron left to explore in DDO, and it's a much more interesting setting.
I have spent far more money in Neverwinter than DDO. The difference is that In DDO it feels like I am being Nickle and Dimed whereas Neverwinter I always felt I got value for my purchases and yes I even bought the $200 unicorn pack :p.

Onyxia2016

I have to say No to SpellJammer.
I like space adventures as much as the next SciFy fan but DDO and Space should not mix IMO.

It kind of reminds me of The Ice Pirates. (funny movie if you have not seen it).
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087451/

MV5BOTA1YWRlY2EtZGQ5ZS00Yzg3LTk0ZDYtZDMzNTEyYzczZjA3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDUxNjc5NjY@._V1_.jpg