Search results

1. H

Warforged Favored Soul Warsoul Enhancements should push the player to Adamantine Body, not Mythril.

Warforged and Bladeforged Favored Souls are pushed to Mythril Armor via the T5 Enhancement "Divine Champion". Not only does Warforged and Bladeforged have to use a feat for armor (major oppourtunity cost here) to access this Enhancement, this enhancement pushes us to pick the dumb body feat as...
  2. H

Which ED to use on nukers to get 20>32

I am currently knocking out a few heroic TRs and then will start doing my Racials and Iconics again. For many racial I will use Stormsinger Bard (it's a fast heroic leveler and can CC and Heal well in party play) Anyway, in the past for nukes, I used The Dragon Epic Destiny. On the forums...
  3. H

Minor Bug in Catastrophe

At the end of the Quest, the Objectives say "Speak to Olivia Hall" BUT The NPC's name is Olivia Snow. Because of this bug, I spent at least 4 seconds of being unsure of myself and questioning everything. I then chose to speak to the incorrectly named NPC and the quest progressed. Thankfully with...
  4. H

Iconic Past Life(lives) importance.

I was going to knock out a few Iconic lives and was trying to get the "low hanging fruit". I was mainly wanting to get a few heroic lives out of this as well and I am not looking for really anything special. I don't plan on going to 30 more than once essentially, unless the trip to 30 the first...
  5. H

Is there a way to increase non standard spell's damage?

I've been rolling through few Sacred Fists lives and have gotten better at playing it and understanding it. I was curious if there was a way to increase Incinerating Wave and Ki Explosion damage? It says that it scales with melee power, and I do try to push that up and even use action boosts...
  6. H

DC-Less Useful Spells!

Heyas I am looking to do more racials and have decided to try some Hybrid Builds/classes. I really like how some Class/enhancement abilities now can scale off of a non-caster or "main class stat" now. Specifically I like that Freezing Ice from Warchanter can use STR score instead of CHR and...
  7. H

Dual Wield Weapons Progresion:

I was curious what the best/unique dual wield progession is. Like say for a 2 handers its: 2 Old Maelstrom or a Nicked Great Sword 4 Carnifex or Antique Gaxe 10 SoS or Xuum all the way to 20 unless you have a nice Greensteel weapon 20 ESoS EXuum 29-32 (pick something nice like Dino Bone) But I...
  8. H

How do I increase my defenses without AC?

How do I increase my defenses without relying on AC? Back in the day I just used DR and Torc and Concord Opp to self heal through my bad playstyle. Last few lives, I have been a Sacred Fist with good 1-28 defenses. High AC, great Saves, workable dodge. I am soon going to do my Half Orc...
  9. H

MRR and MRR Cap question(s)

I have started to understand how MRR works. I had a couple questions: 1. Do the Past Life MRR bonuses from Gnome (3 each so 9 total) and Warlock (3 each so 9 total) and Acolyte of Skin (1 each so 3 total) or the Ancient Knowledge Active Stance (3 each so 9 total) allow you to exceed the...
  10. H

A bag to hold Experience Point Gems (from Daily Dice)

Is there a bag that can hold Experience Point gems from Daily Dice? If not, why not? Would be a nice quality of life improvement.
  11. H

Can I get a cookie cutter SF build that is 20 PLD

I have done a few SF lives before real life had me take about a 1 year break from the game. I have extensive plans for Racial TRs and SF is a fast leveler. I am not an elite player or anything, but I like having a workable AC etc. Anyway I did a TWF/Handwraps SF and plan on maybe trying some...
  12. H

Handwraps Progression

I am curious if I am missing anything with Handwraps progression while leveling. I have the old Threnal Wraps without a minimum level. I use those a while and some nice Cannith Crafted Handwraps. Eventually at level 10 I use the Ravenloft ones until I use the Heroic Elite Gianthold Wraps. The...
  13. H

Requesting help with a Warforged EK Build

I am requestion help with a WF EK WIZ build. I have run WF WIZ (and Sorc) a lot in the past as pure casters or the old school 18WIZ/2ROG for evasion and traps and open locks, but still just played as a caster. I want to try EK. I am mainly considering going Pure 20 WIZ or 18/2 or 17/3 Split with...
  14. H

How can I confirm what edition of an expansion I have?

Heyas, I was curious if there is a place where I can look at what edition of an expansion I have. I am pretty sure I have seen such a screen with this information before. The old Turbine site had it for like the first couple expansions. I was looking at upgrading some expansions possibly...
  15. H

Champion/mysterious Remnants event

Heyas, I am a returning player, was curious if we were "due" a champions/mysterious remnant event soon. I would really like to get me some of those nice HAMP Brancers.
  16. H

This is a link to the old forums build repository

This is a link to the old forums Build Repository. https://forums-old.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/470423-Build-Repository
  17. H

New to the new forums...want old name back

High, I am recently back to the game and new to the new forums. I was wondering if I could get my old forum name back or have Hireling (my main toon's name). I tried searching with the search function, but didn't find the answer. My old Forum name was/is Bacab and my main on Ghallanda are...