Search results

1. S

Character Debuff Bar

My character debuffs used to show up below my character buffs. I recently lost all my settings for unknown reasons and managed to get it back to where it used to be, but my debuffs are now co-mingled with my buffs and it makes it difficult to find, e.g., fear reaper stacks. Can someone tell me...
  2. S

Did you have trouble logging in / playing this weekend?

I've seen several posts on the forums about issues logging in and playing, but at least on Sarlona I am not experiencing or hearing of any issues outside of the norm. I am curious how many people are experiencing this problem.
  3. S

Poll: Should SSG do something for players due to the weekend downtime?

Of course, this poll is completely obsolete if there is a data loss / rollback. As someone that worked many weekends myself I want to thank the SSG staff that worked on a holiday weekend to diagnose and work on a resolution. While some player plans were thwarted, that is nothing compared to...
  4. S

Place your bets - over/under - DDO Back Up by 1pm EST on Sunday

Over: SSG will bring DDO back up after 1pm EST Under: SSG will bring up DDO before 1pm EST
  5. S

Easily Distracted Raiding on Mondays and Fridays @7pm EST - All Welcome

The "Easily Distracted" gaming community will be hosting casual-friendly Raids on Fridays at 9pm EST: Legendary Vision of Destruction, Legendary Killing Time, Legendary Lord of Blades, Legendary Master Artificer, Hunt or Be Hunted and if there is sufficient interest - Fire Over Morgrave...
  6. S

Testing - Armor of Legends

I wasn't sure if the "untyped" benefit would work on just myself or others so I tested it. Other party members are buffed and any bonus % they have will boost the benefit of epic mage armor. So if boosting the tank's AC is an important thing for your party, it's worth considering. I...
  7. S

Epic Enemy Changes Missed in Borderlands

While on hardcore we noticed that the spawning dretch and hezrou have the pre-adjustment CRs of 37 and 39 which is significantly higher than other borderlands enemies. For comparison purposes the herzrou in Servants of the Overlord and Spinner of Shadows is 30. I assume this has something to...
  8. S

My experience running reaper high heroics @ low epic levels

I ran with 2 people from my r10 static group and 3 random people from the lfm - we were all level 20 to start. Quests were R8-R10 rather than just R10 as we didn't have a fully balanced party and the joiners were all @ heroic levels. In general running high heroics on R10 at level 20 isn't...