Search results

1. Toprak

Introducing our VIP Loyalty Reward Program!

You keep forgetting that even if you're subbed this entire time moving forward, if you happen to forget to claim a reward, or can't for some reason (minor or major reasons), you will still end up falling behind on the schedule, despite being subbed.
  2. Toprak

hey that's great for me, I have 6 toons I like to switch between and only two have even one maxed sent gem. Now I'm interested in those bags.
  3. Toprak

Update 67.2 Release Notes

That's some cool QoL in there, +1
  4. Toprak

Yeah it's very possible those xp gems aren't going to do the job (which is very common if you play even kinda fast or can't log in every day), but it also only supports ONE character. We'll still have problems with alts.
  5. Toprak

Downtime Notice: Wednesday, April 24th 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern (-4 GMT)

Are you able to provide additional details on the additional work, or is that covered in the notes already?
  6. Toprak

Sales: April 18th - 25th

Hilariously, I have used healer's kits on a few occasions kinda recently. Twice on downed party members during a TR train b/c nobody could heal and I happened to have some, and once on a hardcore server - again, nobody could heal. Super niche but was handy. Frankly, it's easier to just get some...
  7. Toprak

Please note the following: SSG has, on a yearly basis since 2020, provided a code that gives everyone free access to all non-expansion packs. This is a ton of content, and it was also content you either had to buy from the store or be VIP to get unlimited access to. I think it's a good thing...
  8. Toprak

Ok, thanks for the clarification, but here's an issue: Let's say I pay for 12 months, but I can't log in for 3 months, who knows why, maybe I got hit by a bus. What you're telling us is that even though we paid for those 3 months, we won't automatically get those rewards. I'm not sure how this...
  9. Toprak

Generally, I feel pretty "Meh" about this. Don't get me wrong, I very much appreciate wanting to add more value to VIP, so my thoughts below: Month 0 5 slots, ok, interesting. I think there are bigger issues with storage that this doesn't resolve. I have so much stuff that I have multiple...
  10. Toprak

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

I understand your point, which is why I was really just referencing tanks. I don't have as much experience with the nuance of light/medium/heavy armored DPS builds.
  11. Toprak

U66 Preview 2: Tumble Changes

I really like that change, since heavy armored tanks get some really outstanding PRR/MRR/AC already. I've got a SF tank in an outfit, so this feels like a unique bonus for damage mitigation for my build while not hosing more heavily armored builds.
  12. Toprak

Update 66 Preview 2: AOE Ranged Attacks

I like that idea, since they've got ranged AoE together (by the looks of it). Then I'd have a reason to switch between stances probably fairly often. Big drop in damage but everything is AoE, then switch to single target for focused damage and some bursts of AoE from special attacks if you need...
  13. Toprak

We have a one-question survey for you!

I appreciate the response, thank you.
  14. Toprak

We have a one-question survey for you!

Yeah, I was already logged into my Google account so I never got a prompt that it was logging my account. I do not appreciate this at all, and want my form and information deleted. Until this is done, DDO gets a 0/10.
  15. Toprak

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

I am not sure, I have never used it for melee. I usually go Fatesinger because it kills stuff and then I don't need healing. I can grab Renewal if I need a little somethin' somethin'
  16. Toprak

Update 66 Preview 1 - Epic Destiny Refresh

Howdy SSG Devs. For Machrotechnic, please consider the following adjustment: Strike Drive - T4 - Blast and Dissonance drive uses the highest of Evocation OR Sunder bonuses for determining its overall DC. I think this change would allow melee artificers to get some better efficacy out of this...
  17. Toprak

Update 66 Preview 1: Dragon Lord Fighter Archetype

This looks really fun, looking forward to trying it out.
  18. Toprak

Whats the Future of Hard core?

*holds up mirror*
  19. Toprak

Hey Tonquin!

Dang, I was hoping to get a nice accuracy boost, but thanks for the fix and the audit.
  20. Toprak

Hey Tonquin!

Has a SSG developer confirmed this, and if so, can you please point me to where?