Search results

1. MIvan

Fire Over Morgrave Raid - incomplete wiring

The raid: is missing from Adventure Compendium does not grant favor is missing from Create LFM quest list is missing from Raid Completions list
  2. MIvan

Alchemist reaction locked

Sometimes alchemists reaction gets locked. No matter what type of spell I cast, its not changing / clearing, making impossible to trigger spike anymore.
  3. MIvan

reaper forge - how it works?

Does it add reaper enchantment to original item or works the "destroy the old, give a new" way? I'm worried about mythics and augments.
  4. MIvan

Need info on pending reincarnation type

If I talk to Life-Shaper and want to start a reincarnation it tells me: "Your character is already flagged for reincarnation!" But does not say a word about what type of reincarnation is she flagged for. And I can't find any way to figure this out. It would be helpful to change this to: "Your...
  5. MIvan

LFM Search

LFM Search fails to find quest for many adventure packs. Few examples here: The Druid's Deep, Harbinger of Madness, The Soul Splitter. Also level search has some issues: 2 should find only level 2 quests, but it does find level 2, 12, 20-29, 32. Not realy usefull that way. 23 should find...