Search results

1. MisterVan

Can't attack for a couple seconds after using AoE ranged attacks with crossbows

Here is a quick little recording to show what I mean: video In the video, I am holding left click to keep attacking, then I use Shadowstrike (ranged). Afterward, my character stops attacking for about 2 full seconds before resuming. In the past, this sort of issue has manifested as the ranged...
  2. MisterVan

Shadow Dragon Breath (Energy Vortex) casts Fire version instead

Looks like this got borked again: What I know: The buff name says it is the fire version It is actually dealing fire damage instead of negative What I don't know: Is this only for the energy vortex upgrade? Does it happen to other elements? Or is this an issue with all the Shadow Dragon...
  3. MisterVan

Stormsinger core enhancements do not upgrade Lightning Strike damage dice

Reposting from the Tonquin thread, this time with better math (Thanks to The Blonde for catching that). In a shellnut, the core enhancements in the Stormsinger tree are supposed to upgrade the damage dice on its Lightning Strike proc. It starts at 1d6 per CL, and is supposed to upgrade all the...
  4. MisterVan

Interact-able objects in quests occasionally fail to load

Hey all, this is a bit of a weird one, and I'm looking to get more examples if other people have run into it. Without additional info, this might be very annoying for devs to track down and fix. Basically, certain interactable assets in quest occasionally just... don't load. They're not there...