Search results

1. NomadDog

When did Gianthold Tor change?

For the life of me, I cannot remember exactly when Gianthold Tor was changed from the two runed squares/giant skeleton ending to the two pillars/portal keeper giant ending. Was it when Epic GH was released?
  2. NomadDog

Looking for VKF rogue build for next life

Aloha everyone! Wanted to get a jumpstart on planning my next life which will be a Vistani Knife Fighter rogue. I'm looking for input on how exactly I should go about building it. It is simply for a 1-30 or 15-30 (if iconic) life and then instant TR. This is my last rogue life, so looking...
  3. NomadDog

A look at the new VIP Loyalty Rewards Program

Aloha, everyone! Just posted a new video on my thoughts about the VIP Loyalty Rewards Program announced today. Please let me know your thoughts.
  4. NomadDog

Bard Sacrifice Complete

Over New Year's Eve and Day, several streamers got together to run raids on Thelanis. Below is the compilation of all my deaths over the two days. Enjoy the carnage!
  5. NomadDog

DDO 2023 Retrospective

Aloha everyone! NomadDog here. Put together a look back at some of the happenings in DDO this past year. I took a look at events, updates, and other things that happened each month and gave some thoughts on them and then a few things I hoped to see in 2024. Hope you all enjoy the look back...
  6. NomadDog

Invisible VolumeTrigger

Over the weekend, saw a level 30 die to "Invisible VolumeTrigger". I have no idea what that is but it is definitely not something I'd want to die to on hardcore. Anyone have an idea what it is? Maybe just placeholder text for something else?
  7. NomadDog

Lvl 17-19 quests and why no one runs them

Aloha everyone. I'm currently working on a video that looks at why quests in the level 17-19 range don't get run. As some of you may know, I've done a few streams doing quest chains like Reaver's Reach, Dreaming Dark, the Madness chains, and Shavarath that I've called Forgotten Quests of DDO...
  8. NomadDog

Mahalo Live Stream 9/1/2023 - Maui Food Bank

Glass_Jaws, KozyBean, and myself will be hosting a big Mahalo! livestream to thank the community for all they've done to help the Maui Food Bank. During our initial livestream we raised over $1000 to help the people affected by the fires on Maui. As a thank you, we'll be playing some more DDO...
  9. NomadDog

DDO Hawaiian Style with NomadDog

Aloha, everyone! Welcome to DDO Hawaiian Style! I am your host, NomadDog. I've been an active player on the Cannith server since 2009 and stream two nights per week and on DDOstream on Sundays. Schedule down below. My stream can be found at twitch.tv/nomaddog. Let's talk story about DDO...