Search results

1. P

Monster Manual X: What's Next?

Introduction I’ve been meaning to do some extended research into what monsters are currently missing from the Monster Manual for a while, but after a suggestion from The Blonde, I decided to have a go at guessing what monsters might turn up in the next Monster Manual volume. I proceeded to spend...
  2. P

The Legendary Chronoscope has arrived... and it is in a state.

OK, so Cannith's first run of the Legendary Chronoscope just finished, and there are a lot of issues with this one on launch. Here's everything we noted down so far: Obviously the Monster Manual doesn't work. This is an acknowledged issue and we know a fix is coming. A bunch of monsters...
  3. P

What is the "secret mechanic" in Illithid Invasion?

First of all: Sorry, Arcana. I know you're busy already. OK, so a bit of context: On yesterday's Fridays at Four stream, we got an interesting hint from Cordovan about one of the four quests in the new Illithid Invasion "adventure pack" (strictly a chain, but I'm quibbling there.) Apparently...
  4. P

PurpleSerpent's Guide to the Monster Manual

Welcome to PurpleSerpent’s Guide to the Monster Manual! Listed here are a set of good locations to farm monsters to quickly fill out your Slayer objectives for each entry in the various Monster Manuals. Please note that this list is entirely based on the information I was able to find out...
  5. P

A Greeting From The DDO Wiki!

Greetings from the DDO Wiki! Created in 2006 during DDO's beta tests, we're the game's oldest and largest fan wiki (and the one with the most arguments.) Among many other things, we host maps and information on DDO's many quests and detailed lists of (nearly) all the monsters that will oppose...