Search results

1. Maetrim of Cannith

Stunning Blow should NOT target breakables over actual enemies

When playing a fighter that has spent a feat slot on the special ability of Stunning Blow, my special attack should not fail because the targeted mob happens to be standing beside an unbroken breakable. Stunning Blow will always hit the breakable and waste your attack if there is a breakable in...
  2. Maetrim of Cannith

DDO Character Planner - DDOBuilder Version 2

Hello Everyone, An early version of DDOBuilder version 2 is now available for use/evaluation. This is an early version (see what V1 was like in it's early versions). I expect there to many many many errors in the data and other bugs present. There are exactly 2.1k known errors in the items at...
  3. Maetrim of Cannith

Hardcore season idea - Invasion of the Body Snatchers

We once had a season where chests could turn into mimics, what if we had a season where mobs on death could have a random chance of turning to a TBD mob type as they do in the Temple of Evil Chaos quest. You could have Undead Body Snatchers where mobs come back as well undead Demons, devils etc...
  4. Maetrim of Cannith

DDO Character Planner

Maetrims DDO Character Planner. Hello there, I have been developing a DDO character planner for some time now and think it is well worth sharing with the community. Please provide feedback or any bug reports. Updated to U67, (Some enhancement descriptions and Weapon [W] values may be wrong)...