Search results

1. R

Please increase the Hard Core Leader Boards to show the top 200 instead of 100.

Please show the 200 top characters on the Favor & Reaper board only during the active season and then keep the normal top 100 for the permanent record post-season. I think it would be fun to see all below-the-cutoff contenders! And it might inspire more play simply to have in-group bragging...
  2. R

Advice on keeping an Arty Dog alive or getting HP healed

Hi! I'm playing a 16th lvl Cleric (Human) and one of the party members has a Artificer pet. Specifically a mechanical dog who is super useful! However I lose track of Rusty in combat as I can not use an F key to tab to him (it?). Honestly I can barely keep track of the other 2 party members...
  3. R

Guild Account access question?

Hi! I'm a Guild Leader (try not to laugh). How do I access the guild account for shards and platinum that is in it? Ours has some loot in it and after I read the wiki I failed to figure it out. Our guild is level 65 now (Yay!) so I want to use the account to buy a slightly bigger ship (people...
  4. R

Make color of Player characters in mini map different than Hirelings.

I mean the little map with the little blue dots showing where party members are on the map. Everybody is the same color and I can not see if the lagging person is a hire or some player in trouble (like lost which is normally me). Can you please make the PC dots a different shade or color or...