100 on Daily Silver Roll

Matsu

I rolled a 100 this morning on my daily Silver Roll. My prize ...

wait for it ...

1 Sun Flask and 1500 XP.

I had to double check and than triple check, 1 Sun Flask.

Why is that even a possibility on a 100 Roll? I mean I could see 100 Sun Flasks, but 1.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Corrupt A Wish ftw.

"I never roll 100! Dice are rigged!"

"Here's your 100 roll, happy now?"

More seriously, yeah, a 100 roll should always have something at least semi useful. Sun flasks are..... not.

Hoccleve

Sun flasks are GREAT - because ML1. If you have a big stack on them, perfect for those builds where you have zero power for the first level or two before you get wisdom to hit or whatever it is. OTOH, totally agree that 1 flask as prize sucks.

Matsu

Sun flasks are GREAT - because ML1. If you have a big stack on them, perfect for those builds where you have zero power for the first level or two before you get wisdom to hit or whatever it is. OTOH, totally agree that 1 flask as prize sucks.
1 Sun Flask, one as in singular, como en uno, is not very useful or worth of a Ultra Rare prize.

Lazuli

The reward pyramid, both silver and gold, is very bad. It is strongly inclined to give poor rewards, with only a few exceptions to act as bait, but they are very difficult to obtain.

This is why I don't understand the complaints about SSG cheating the dice. SSG doesn't need to cheat anything, the reward pyramid is already designed to frustrate getting useful things.

And that's why I was so angry about SSG's statement that Gold Rolls for VIPS are financially irresponsible for SSG. That statement was an insult to our intelligence, as well as a sign that SSG wants our money in exchange for nothing, because if they consider these reward pyramids too good, it means they just want to rob us. So clear.