After Myth Drannor, might I suggest something Maztica?

cursedblessedone

Trigger Me Elmo
I mean we already got Dinosaurs and Fire Salamanders, Wildmen and Shifters aren't too far off from being able to portray savages and shaman.....You Can Do It!
index.php
1354364310-0500803-www.nevsepic.com.ua.jpg

Upvote 2

Yamani

Tyrannical Overlord
Sigil really should've been what kicked off the legendary levels and allowed that build the framework for all the traveling to different areas/planes.

misterski

Kr

krynn like dark sun should be a server of it’s own it should have special rules that said not a big fan of DL although I like the 5th age
Dark Sun doesn't work without psioncs and I doubt the devs would add such a new power system anytime soon. Also, magic is quite a bit different from other campaigns. Plus the entire genocide thing would probably cause issues...

Blunt Hackett

No way this dev team ever agrees to depict anything resembling real-world non-European civilizations. It'd be cultural appropriation or whatever.
That didn't stop turning Year of the Dragon into a completely unrelated year-long anniversary.

Edit: It's unfortunate that we have to throw the baby out with the bathwater though. Tons of things in every culture have been the result of cultural exchange, and many cultures recognize and think nothing of it. One of the things I like about D&D is how much it pulls from other cultures (the monster variety, the weapons, character classes, etc.).

Last edited: