are there any pics for year of the dragon stuff?

vryxnr

Mount yes, they exist on the frontpage news. Wing, think of the Dragonlord wings but blue.
What are you talking about? Front page news? No pictures of the upcoming mount or wings or other cosmetics exist there, unless it's hidden in a non-obvious place (do you have an url you can link?). Why are you intentionally spreading false information? Why are you trying to confuse and frustrate other people like this?

Do you have screenshots you can share? Not just "think of this but different".

Do you have a picture to share that shows the green dragon mount (not just an image of a random green dragon)?
Do you have a picture of the dragon hatchling pet?
Do you have a picture of the Blue draconic wings (not just your imagination, some people struggle replacing colors in their mind alone. Aphantasia is a real thing)?
Do you have a picture of the Prismatic Dragon Outfit?
Do you have a picture (or better yet a video/clip) of the Dragon Path Aura Footprints (still images of the gold footprints did not do them justice with their shimmer)?
Do you have a picture of the Armor of the Cult of the Dragon (that the players are going to get, not a Cult of the Dragon NPC)?

I'm sure pictures exist somewhere with a dev (saved on one of their computers, or concept art only if the art team hasn't finished making an in game version yet), but that is not what the OP is asking (if it exists somewhere anywhere in any form atm), they are wanting to see what is actually going to be coming. See it. Not imagine it.

Last edited:

cooloyo

Mount yes, they exist on the frontpage news. Wing, think of the Dragonlord wings but blue.
ddo.com frontpage? im not seeing it.

wings might look like the dragonlord one when u jumping but im sure it be folded up when u not, otherwise it be really annoying to look at, so probably more like acolyte wings, neither way im havent seen any pics anywhere.

Last edited:

Mordenkainen

Please SSG, no more nerfs. Thank you!
THE MOUNT:
8nqun4.jpg

8nqu6c.jpg

Mordenkainen

That is quite the green dragon from the year of the dragon rewards (it's not, those are VIP rewards, NOT the year of the dragon green dragon mount)

*shakes head*
Actually, you are correct.

Sorry there's like multiple "login-rewards" they are doing right now. I'm starting to get confused.

cooloyo

THE MOUNT:

804.png

8nqu6c.jpg
thats the vip reward mount totally not the same thing. also the wings need to be folded up when u not jumping so its more likely they use the acolyte or aasimar fallen wings "but blue" because the one u shown in the pic has no folding animation.

Mordenkainen

thats the vip reward mount totally not the same thing. also the wings need to be folded up when u not jumping so its more likely they use the acolyte or aasimar fallen wings "but blue" because the one u shown in the pic has no folding animation.
Right. You get the idea. I doubt they are going to add new animations just for the wings.

The Green Dragon Mount really intrigues me, I recall Cord saying it's a wingless green dragon so doesn't fly. Although, you can make it fly a little especially in the marketplace. Maybe it'll get a special "jump" feature like cannith boots.

cooloyo

Right. You get the idea. I doubt they are going to add new animations just for the wings.

The Green Dragon Mount really intrigues me, I recall Cord saying it's a wingless green dragon so doesn't fly. Although, you can make it fly a little especially in the marketplace. Maybe it'll get a special "jump" feature like cannith boots.
probably just feather fall, they not gon make a free mount so good they ppl dont want to use the other mounts

nenetteblackmoor

I think it's just that the IoD mount turned green.

And the developers will probably insist it's a Baby Green Dragon!