Blackrazor vs. Outburst

Fisto Mk I

If you're killing lots of mobs, Reflection of Blackrazor is really strong (+20 MP and +20 damage is nuts).
Up to +9 MP really for most players because it's Profane bonus, same as bonus from Forbidden Knowledge or Dread sets. But it anyway very appealing weapon. 8)

nenetteblackmoor

One other consideration that hasn't been mentioned is:
8mn50y.jpg

It's massive on thralls in the xtreme dungeons as they block like 90% of all damage sources from slash and physical attacks.

And I'm willing to bet as we go into Myth Drannor, we're going to get more of those super annoying physical dam resostant thrall monsters.
I would hesitate to make a weapon with special materials my main weapon.
Because attacks against monsters resistant to that material result in zero damage.

I once tried to make Eidolon my main weapon, but when I attacked a certain golem and saw the zero damage,
I gave up.

Monsters with immune to electricity are common, so Outburst might also become an impractical main weapon.

Elminster

Because attacks against monsters resistant to that material result in zero damage.

I once tried to make Eidolon my main weapon, but when I attacked a certain golem and saw the zero damage,
I gave up.

Monsters with immune to electricity are common, so Outburst might also become an impractical main weapon.
It's only used one thing and one thing only and that's thrall killing. otherwise these weapons don't even come up on my radar... aka useless.

Fauxknight

As mentioned Outburst is going to run into a lot more enemies that are immune or highly resistant to its damage. I couldn't do it.

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
This was the main issue with Mirana of the Flame.

A falchion made of fire was not a very good weapon to use at all.

I've got a THF Monk who uses Eidolon of the Shadow (GS made of Force). It's way more useful in the damage department.

Scrag

Dlord makes outburst zing... Take blue dragon.

Eidolon is just nice, but generally have to rune buy