Bladeforged and Shadar-Kai cosmetics: convert them from btc to bta

Lazuli

Please change the bladeforged cosmetics (3 different ones, grand bladeforged frame, steel bladeforged frame, bronze bladeforged frame) and shadar-kai (two different ones) from btc to bta.

I have made this request several times, and the last time Cordovan confused my request with that they could be used in other races. No, I'm not asking for that, I'm not even asking that the warforged can use them. But they are btc cosmetics, and they should be passed to bta as has already been done with other cosmetics (for example, the anniversary one a few years ago)

And they were expensive cosmetics, which were obtained with the expensive Shadowfell and Menace pack, and even more so, with the extra bundle.

In other times, when we did a TR on the iconic for the first time we received the cosmetics on that character. Now the process is bugged and only some cosmetics are received. We could save ourselves the headache if cosmetics were bta, so we could transfer them from a mule to our playable characters and use them when they are on that iconic.

Converting some cosmetics from btc to bta should not take you almost time. But if you have time, please, create NPCs in the Hall of Heroes so they can give us these cosmetics and the other items in these xpacks. Also for RL, Feywild and Sharn, please. And for WPM and Borderlands items. Extra points if they also give the 15th anniversary and the EDs cloaks.

Last edited:
Upvote 14

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Yes, please. I destroyed my Bladeforged as well, since they were given after a TR into Bladeforged race anyway, but suddenly that stopped... saddan...

Eltronin

Kobolds don't matter
So you want to be able to use them with other toons, or to get them again for Bladeforged/Shadar-Kai?

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
So you want to be able to use them with other toons, or to get them again for Bladeforged/Shadar-Kai?
Personally, I'd just like to be able to use them again on the race they were given for. The suggestion looks to me like that's all it wants, as well. Not asking for lifting the race restriction, just making them BTA so they can be acquired again for characters who lost them.

Lazuli

I want use them with any toon of my account when the toons are in those iconic races. We have paid for that. In my OP is said that I don't ask for use them in other races.

Devs only have to change the status from BTC to BTA. Easy and fast.

The NPC is something extra to do if they have time. But change the bind status don't requiere almost time.

Last edited:

Lazuli

Personally, I'd just like to be able to use them again on the race they were given for. The suggestion looks to me like that's all it wants, as well. Not asking for lifting the race restriction, just making them BTA so they can be acquired again for characters who lost them.
This

FuzzyDuck81

Agreed, it's not like we're asking them to remove race restriction which is there because of how art assets are coded & would require a lot more behind-the-scenes work. I destroyed mine a while back to free up bank space & would like to be able to just roll up a new temporary character & throw the BtoA cosmetic over to a newly-TRed character like I can with any of the other cloaks & armours that I got through ravenloft, sharn, destiny revamps etc.