Broken VIP

Ratgin

Im at a loss as to how to resolve this issue.

Issue

Since the store rework , my account said VIP status active however the icon shows its broken. CS went and fixed it i now have premium and cant even log in! (show a broken VIP icon) .

Emails back and forth with CS have resulted in we are working on it be patient.

Its been over a week now and it seems we have made 0 progress on resolving it.

Transaction history also seems odd as i have two vip transactions on same day within seconds of each other and then another vip a month later and then nothing in Aug.

Anyone else in this boat?

Last edited:

Ratgin

Aug 4 made a ticket my VIP wasnt displaying correctly.

Aug 5 SSG
Standing Stone Games Help)
Aug 5, 2023, 7:52 AM PDT

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting SSG Customer Support, your patience while we remedied this issue is greatly appreciated.

I wanted to reach out and see if your VIP status and benefits are now available, we have implemented a fix that should have adjusted this.

Please reply to this email if you are still experiencing any issues regarding VIP status or any missing VIP Points, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you,

Aug 5

No longer have access to anything in account since they "fixed it"

Since then a few "try it now" emails and then finally Aug 9 your ticket is on hold while we look into it.

Since Aug 9th no communication what so ever. Im paying for VIP and i have had NO Access to the account since Aug 5th.

If you cant fix it you need to reach out ASAP and resolve a solution with me SSG.

Grymli

I'm interested to see how this is resolved. Considering the time and resources many players have invested in their accounts, I'm sure no one wants to see this go any longer than absolutely necessary.

Ratgin

Spoke with Cordovan but haven’t heard from a CS rep in over a week now. They have stopped responding after my ticket was put on Hold while they investigate. Which is useless to me

Dude

Spoke with Cordovan but haven’t heard from a CS rep in over a week now. They have stopped responding after my ticket was put on Hold while they investigate. Which is useless to me
What do you want them to say? It sounds like they haven't identified the issue and are trying to figure it out.

Abub

I also started having this same issue last night (was fine in the AM issue started in the evening). When I try to log into my account to verify my billing info the page complains about the certificate being expired.

Your connection is not private​

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from myaccount.standingstonegames.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

Anybody else? I'd heard since the store update there have been issues with renewals... is this the reason?

Ratgin

I also started having this same issue last night (was fine in the AM issue started in the evening). When I try to log into my account to verify my billing info the page complains about the certificate being expired.

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from myaccount.standingstonegames.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

Anybody else? I'd heard since the store update there have been issues with renewals... is this the reason?
I suspect that’s what happened with mine as well and it appears that they have no fix otherwise my account wouldn’t be broken for the last two weeks

Cordovan

Community Manager

This certificate was updated later yesterday afternoon, thanks for the report.

Stormdancer

I am having the same issue. Renewed my annual VIP July 21st, happily played until Aug 5th. Aug 5th I prepurchased the Vecna expansion, and when I logged back in my VIP subscription was gone and I'm showing as a premium member now. I submitted a ticket and it took them until today to give me a stock non-answer email that didn't address the issue at all.

Ratgin

I am having the same issue. Renewed my annual VIP July 21st, happily played until Aug 5th. Aug 5th I prepurchased the Vecna expansion, and when I logged back in my VIP subscription was gone and I'm showing as a premium member now. I submitted a ticket and it took them until today to give me a stock non-answer email that didn't address the issue at all.
I suspect the vip subs are breaking on renewal but the silence from SSG is counter productive

HoopleHead

I renewed my VIP on the day before it was set to expire... spent about an hour paying off all my bills at once... I like getting that stuff done with quick. A few hours later I started getting 'failure to process' notices from everything I just paid off....
.... the 1st was obviously my VIP... which my bank flagged as suspicious and locked my account....
Seriously SSG... wut? Doing transactions thru the Russian Mob or something?

MysticDragon___Littlemama

Since 2007 "We're supposed to know stuff??"
I am puzzled as well. It states in the DDO store, that my VIP is gone, the become a VIP button is active, nothing in my subscription page, when I buy something I no longer get the confirmation email.
My auto renew did not happen. Then I checked elsewhere, it says I am on auto renew but it is not processing? so far I have all my stuffs.
So no clue what my status in the game is?? I do not want to loose my stuffs. ???? ??

Stormdancer

My payment went through for VIP, I have the confirmation email AND see it deducted from my bank account. Even if it hadn't gone through, a monthly payment had snuck through before I could switch back to annual...and the monthly should run through Aug 20th. Everything was fine and dandy until I purchased Vecna.