BTA Minor Artefacts

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
Dear SSG,
throw us a bone here. There are close to 60 Minor Artefacts in the game without any perfected versions. Make it easier to store them. We already need to feed them.
I know not everyone needs multiple Artefacts because they play the same build over and over. But there are others in this game who like the variety and seriously our brain cells to switch to a different build from time to time or even every life.

Make 'em bta. We still need to buy 60 spots because I know we will get more of these shinies. At least consider it. Make it an early Christmas present with all the bells and jingles.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cheers,
Titus.

Upvote 26

I dont Like gimps

Some gearsets are completely bamboozled if u dont get the minor artifact and the feeling of getting the minor artifact on the wrong char after u run a saga multiple times without finding them on the right toon just makes me feel sick.... . if u get your desired raid bow on your healer alt u can have a laugh give it to someone else and say "hey i got runes so I made progress but with minor artifacts its just "ugh tough luck guess i gotta redo my whole gear tetris cuz theres an item i cant really specifically farm cuz it just appears in quests chain X"

farming Minor artifacts just feels ten times more depressing cuz its just an aimless hunt and with Vecna saga not even guaranteeing a minor artifact (and then only 1 ????) its just UGH

Rakehell

Yeah, artifacts are a fun part of the game and it would be so much nicer if you could spread them among your alts.

seph1roth5

That'd be awesome, but I don't see it happening. Every time making things less bound comes up, devs seem suuuuuuuuuuper hesitant to consider it. They really like btc.

Dandonk

This is not the title you're looking for
Yes, minor artifacts really need to be BTA. They are not raid loot. They're normal loot. There are dozens and dozens of them, and if I start eating them, I just know that the next new build could use precisely the one I just ate, and it will then take a month to regrind.

So, please, for the love of (insert_individual's_deity_name_here), make them BTA.

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
I only know of one bta minor artifact and I'm wondering if it's WAI or an accident that will never be fixed.

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Dear SSG,
throw us a bone here. There are close to 60 Minor Artefacts in the game without any perfected versions. Make it easier to store them. We already need to feed them.
I know not everyone needs multiple Artefacts because they play the same build over and over. But there are others in this game who like the variety and seriously our brain cells to switch to a different build from time to time or even every life.

Make 'em bta. We still need to buy 60 spots because I know we will get more of these shinies. At least consider it. Make it an early Christmas present with all the bells and jingles.

Thank you for your consideration.

Cheers,
Titus.
Minor Artifacts are so common now and soo basic element of a gearset that it doubtlessly should be BTA.
Only Raid Minor Atifacts and Perfected Minor Artifacts should be BTC in my opinion.
We also need to expand the Perefected Artifact list.
ZVD

Last edited:

Solarpower

Minor Artifacts are so common now and so basic element of a gearset that it doubtlessly should be BTA.
So common you've said ? Then don't forget to send me some if miracles are exist and the devs would make them tradable. Because I don't own a single one !
I even forgot about the existence of minor artifacts, since I had never seen them.

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
I'd agree on the perfected artifact expansion because I actually went into the trouble of making a sigil and ended up not using it. They all seem worse than dino minor artifacts.

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
So common you've said ? Then don't forget to send me some if miracles are exist and the devs would make them tradable. Because I don't own a single one !
I even forgot about the existence of minor artifacts, since I had never seen them.
So you don't own iod and never did any epic slayers there

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
I did not talked about the dropprate bro. I stated that every gearset needs one cause it has got 3 augment slots, 3-4 filigree slots and some nice features on it. Sure you can play and build a gearset without it but you will lost the above mentioned advantages. Players usually build their gearset around the artifact.
If you werent able to find any yet try higher difficulties and group up with other players so you will have a much better chance to get one. Its an Artifact so shouldnt be a common drop.

Last edited:

Fisto Mk I

I only know of one bta minor artifact and I'm wondering if it's WAI or an accident that will never be fixed.
Two, really. Epic Voice and Legendary Night Hag's Heartstone. Heartstone is Perfected technically.
Only Raid Minor Atifacts and Perfected Minor Artifacts should be BTC in my opinion.

No. Nothing must be bounded, bounded gear is cancer for in-game economic.

Run last part Attack on Stormreach, Siegebreaker, Heartstone drops here like candies. Or run 3 times whole arc for guarantied end reward. ;)

Solarpower

I did not talked about the dropprate bro. I stated that every gearset needs one cause it has got 3 augment slots, 3-4 filigree slots and some nice features on it. Sure you can play and build a gearset without it but you will lost the above mentioned advantages. Players usually build their gearset around the artifact.
Don't tell anyone, but... I don't "build a gearset". Like at all. I don't even think about gearsets, let alone if an item has slots !

That's why I hate DDO forum. 😮‍💨
All people here are a bunch of super elitists that think every player is the same as they are ! I honestly can't understand how so much players can be out of touch with reality.
It would be so funny to read all these "I'm a casual player, have X, Y and Z items. can solo every raid in R10", but when you've read it for 1000000+1 times it's sad. 🙄

Zvdegor

Melee Artificer Freak
Don't tell anyone, but... I don't "build a gearset". Like at all. I don't even think about gearsets, let alone if an item has slots !

All people here are a bunch of super elitists that think every player is the same as they are ! I honestly can't understand how so much players can be out of touch with reality.
It would be so funny to read all these "I'm a casual player, have X, Y and Z items. can solo every raid in R10", but when you've read it for 1000000+1 times it's sad. 🙄
I wrote "usually" which mean most players and not all players.
If you dont like to build gearsets to support your build the most that is your decision. And its not elitist. Its common sense. We can learn from each other . Dont be ultrasensitive.

Peace

Last edited:

Yndrofian

to bring this thread back on topic...

dear devy types,

i totally agree that minor artifacts should be BTA.
*maybe* at some point in the past it made more? sense to have it btc, but for the reasons mentioned already, please strongly consider making them BTA

yours truly
yndro

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos

You complaining is YOUR fault. Not the good players fault. YOU chose to complain and people responded to you. Nobody cares about how you play or what you do until YOU start talking about it. Nobody cares about how good a player you are either until you bring up how terrible you are yourself as an arguement for a valid, serious concern (minor artifacts and binding status).

kmoustakas

Scourge of Xaos
Two, really. Epic Voice and Legendary Night Hag's Heartstone. Heartstone is Perfected technically.

No. Nothing must be bounded, bounded gear is cancer for in-game economic.

Run last part Attack on Stormreach, Siegebreaker, Heartstone drops here like candies. Or run 3 times whole arc for guarantied end reward. ;)
Totally forgot about voice! Was refering to heartstone.