Can we get a skinny PDK?

woq

Why would Warforged females need breasts?
Why do they need facial features? Or a mouth instead of a radio or something built in with noiseholes? Because they look nice and distinctive and they mimic humanoid features.

As for why, they might conduct infiltration operations that require a feminine silhouette!

Purr

don't mean to fat shame a whole race, but I can't run around looking like I ate a half orc. makes the whole race unplayable because I'm that petty. would love to start at 15 but having to endure that visual is a non starter.

and while we're at it what's up with the faces on half elves? they look like the fiddle kid from deliverance.
Would be nice to just choose from the available humanoid body types since it's really the head part that defines the race visually. If you just want to play a short, fat, dude, why not? Only difference would be th cat and lizard people

Elminster

What about the female models?

I wish SSG will go through all the models and give them a refresh, animations, dance, look, maybe a touch-up on some graphical crap that's jarring. Nothing too crazy but a refresh.

Wini

Please, change PDK models!

Or at least, introduce some new hats/bags/sacks to hide the entire character and avoid the shame!

Aelonwy

PDK are just grotesque. The females are somewhat tolerable but look like they are going to loose their Olympics medal however the males look like they were dipped in toxic sludge and mutated. They truly are an embarrassment to the game, especially now that halfelf have been so wonderfully improved and no longer look like rejects from Escape from LA. So PDK is the outcast, the obvious outlier in what otherwise looks like reasonable aesthetics among the playable races. Could there be improvements to a few of the other races in small ways? Sure. But none need it more than PDK.

Elminster

PDK are just grotesque. The females are somewhat tolerable but look like they are going to loose their Olympics medal however the males look like they were dipped in toxic sludge and mutated. They truly are an embarrassment to the game, especially now that halfelf have been so wonderfully improved and no longer look like rejects from Escape from LA. So PDK is the outcast, the obvious outlier in what otherwise looks like reasonable aesthetics among the playable races. Could there be improvements to a few of the other races in small ways? Sure. But none need it more than PDK.
interesting-charlie-and-the-chocolate-factory.gif

Elminster

If they can go back and just touch-up ALL the previous race models it would go a loooooong way on not making the game look like it's about to "shutdown".

#1 tell comments I get from fresh newbs is: "is this ded game?"

#2 "grafics so trash..."

Sure overhaul but leave it to Standing to charge for it like they have for hair and colors and everything else. I made Krieg from Borderlands and love the oversized PDK >:D Dudes gonna eat your face!

Scrag

i only play female pdks (i play A LOT of pdks, love me some bsword action). even then they are hideous. and yes, they wobble, they don't run.

we dont have pretty iconics generally. and the ones we do, you pretty much have to +1 heart them to death. or lesser. hate it.

Layla.Kay

don't mean to fat shame a whole race, but I can't run around looking like I ate a half orc. makes the whole race unplayable because I'm that petty. would love to start at 15 but having to endure that visual is a non starter.

and while we're at it what's up with the faces on half elves? they look like the fiddle kid from deliverance.
Hath not I orc hands? Hath not I orc feet?