Challenge Level Restrictions

Stoner81

As/when/if you ever update the Cannith and Eveningstar Challenges can you please remove the dumb level restrictions and just make them so that they can be run at any level? Keep the heroic ones for heroic levels but at least open them from 1-20 and then for the epic level ones make those 21-30/32/whatever.

Pretty please?

Thank you.

Stoner81.

Upvote 6

droid327

Absolutely

Though the Epic ones should be runnable at 20 too, since all other Epic content is, and also because they're a source of Tokens for TRing

Heroic Cannith challenges are a good source of 5% XP pots, itd be nice if you could run them at any point in Heroic that you wanted instead of being forced to run them at 10/15 for max rewards, and being gated out of several by the time you hit 20

Stoner81

Absolutely

Though the Epic ones should be runnable at 20 too, since all other Epic content is, and also because they're a source of Tokens for TRing

Heroic Cannith challenges are a good source of 5% XP pots, itd be nice if you could run them at any point in Heroic that you wanted instead of being forced to run them at 10/15 for max rewards, and being gated out of several by the time you hit 20

I suggested it the way I did because otherwise you have a weird over lap in levels which previously caused issues elsewhere I think (though I can't recall what for or where).

Stoner81.

droid327

I suggested it the way I did because otherwise you have a weird over lap in levels which previously caused issues elsewhere I think (though I can't recall what for or where).

Stoner81.
I dont remember any issues with level overlap

The only reason why they're 21, from what I remember, is early on there was some disagreement if Epic starts at 20 or after 20, and the Cannith challenges are a vestige of the second line of thought

The ES challenges run straight from 15 to 32 so I dont think there's any actual mechanical issue with challenge levels

saekee

long live ROGUE

The only reason why they're 21, from what I remember, is early on there was some disagreement if Epic starts at 20 or after 20, and the Cannith challenges are a vestige of the second line of thought

The ES challenges run straight from 15 to 32 so I dont think there's any actual mechanical issue with challenge levels
I thought they were nerfing the farming of mats out of there at level 20 from Epic lava caves, but maybe I am being too tin foil hat

Stoner81

Well at any rate it's for them to figure out exactly (assuming they ever do anything with them). It would just be nice to be consistent with other challenges like Crystal Cove and the Anniversary Event both of which have no level restrictions.

I thought they were nerfing the farming of mats out of there at level 20 from Epic lava caves, but maybe I am being too tin foil hat

I have no idea. I could well be wrong but I am fairly there was something about level 20 and 21 a while ago.

Stoner81.

The Narc

They will never make the epic cannith challenges available at level 20, I The Narc have made this statement and guarantee it to be true for the unforeseeable future.

I will not explain why as i dont want anything else to change with the epic challenges.