DDO Bonus Days!

T.O.

Great, another Guild Renown weekend boost. It feels like it's been 5 in about 2 months.
I know right after hitting 200 on the 3rd. Nine days less than a year from when I started the guild. I too am now "what other crews might want to bring their guild up in levels" Boo :eek:

Svirfneblin

Video may have killed the radio star…. but kobolds escaping The Waterworks killed DDO this morning and it’s looking like afternoon as well.

Kobolds still hate us.

popejubal

Fret not!
To compensate for the lost weekend Guild Renown Bonus, expect the next DDO freebie to be a Minor Guild Renown Elixir!
  • Effect: 20% bonus to Guild Renown for 3 hours.
Those bonuses are better than they sound since all of the guild renown elixers give an extra 100% above what they say on the label. Really only worth it on a guild bonus weekend if you're also turning in sagas for renown. It gets fantastic numbers if you do, though.

...It's hard to convince me to run lots of sagas for renown now that I can get cards for them, though.

• Haha
Reactions: DBZ

Guntango

Those bonuses are better than they sound since all of the guild renown elixers give an extra 100% above what they say on the label. Really only worth it on a guild bonus weekend if you're also turning in sagas for renown. It gets fantastic numbers if you do, though.

...It's hard to convince me to run lots of sagas for renown now that I can get cards for them, though.
What if you could get cards and renown...