DDO Bonus Days!

Sheikra

Man, I woke up this morning and the boost was still active. I started a VoN group and we were getting +5% per player, and as we were heading south (towards the end) the bonus disappeared. Pretty frustrating to have all of that downtime compensated with a bonus that was largely unavailable, as Orien was unplayable yesterday for half of the day. I thought they might extend the bonus until maintenance, but I guess on the hierarchy of priorities, removing player bonuses is near the top? :/

Dom

Man, I woke up this morning and the boost was still active. I started a VoN group and we were getting +5% per player, and as we were heading south (towards the end) the bonus disappeared. Pretty frustrating to have all of that downtime compensated with a bonus that was largely unavailable, as Orien was unplayable yesterday for half of the day. I thought they might extend the bonus until maintenance, but I guess on the hierarchy of priorities, removing player bonuses is near the top? :/
In most cases, whenever they say "the bonus lasts through (insert date)", the bonus will be turned off around 10am EST the following day. In this case, 10am EST April 8th. Unfortunately, and likely not a coincidence, this isn't one of the times that SSG forgot to turn off the bonus until maintenance.