DDO Bonus Days!

Putti

Just to confirm Champion Hunter Week simply means that the vendors are available, right? Or is there a bonus to remnants as well?

Cordovan

Community Manager
Just to confirm Champion Hunter Week simply means that the vendors are available, right? Or is there a bonus to remnants as well?
Correct, this is about the limited time items being available at the vendor.

Dunspartacus

This might be a dumb question but i've always wondered is there like a rotation or pattern to bonus days or are they like pseudo-random?

Mesmerin

It would be nice to have some sort of calendar of when the different bonuses would be. Knowing when theres a cannith challenge bonus weekend coming up I would then know to hold 21 if I wanted max mats. Or at a treasure boost weekend plan to be at cap for r10 fun.

Dunspartacus

It would be nice to have some sort of calendar of when the different bonuses would be. Knowing when theres a cannith challenge bonus weekend coming up I would then know to hold 21 if I wanted max mats. Or at a treasure boost weekend plan to be at cap for r10 fun.
Honestly yeah a calendar would be ideal, being able to plan around bonus treasure/exp/challenge weeks coming up would be pretty helpful.

Ying

5000+ hours played
I've lost track of the times players have asked for a bonus days calendar. Even if it's just a week in advance it would be helpful. Hell, I used to tune into the Wednesday livestream just to find out what the bonus was going to be for that week so I could coordinate with friends.

Dunspartacus

Right now the bonus days bonuses are a very manual process. If we eventually move to a world event system similar to the way LOTRO does it I intend to create a calendar.
Ah ok I didn't know it was so on the devs, I always kind of assumed it was something sort of generated in advance. That makes more sense as to why it would be difficult for a calendar, thanks for the insight.