DDO Bonus Days!

Ahpuch

Right now the bonus days bonuses are a very manual process. If we eventually move to a world event system similar to the way LOTRO does it I intend to create a calendar.
Umm, couldn't you create a calendar for the manual process? Does part of the required manual process include: "Thurs AM: Decide on Weekend bonus" ? I would think you could come up with a several weeks worth of bonus in advance and then publish it. Of course if you don't want people to know the bonus in advance then you wouldn't want to publish it but that would also be true for a "world event system".

Sarlona Raiding

Right now the bonus days bonuses are a very manual process. If we eventually move to a world event system similar to the way LOTRO does it I intend to create a calendar.
A monthly pool to decide next months bonuses might be a fun idea. If someone posts a poll monthly with generic (not super specific with percentages) terms would that be helpful feedback to determine bonuses?

Vox

A monthly pool to decide next months bonuses might be a fun idea. If someone posts a poll monthly with generic (not super specific with percentages) terms would that be helpful feedback to determine bonuses?

An incetivised player engagement mechanism which leads to less admin work by the CM?

Get your thoughtful & logical reasoning outta here, this is the DDO forums

Dunspartacus

it would (probably) flip back and forth between flat xp bonus and buddy bonus.
Yeah thats probably true, as someone who's in a max level guild, doesn't really want remnants, and doesn't craft, I think I'd almost always vote for exp which would probably get pretty stale for anyone who wasn't me.