DDO Build Randomizer website

MrDorak

Hi everyone !

You might know me for my custom ddo forums style post, well, today I am proud to present to you a project I've been working on for a few months now, a DDO random build generator (https://mrdorak.github.io/ddo-randomgen-character) ! If it looks familiar to you it's because its base is heavily inspired by a previous randomizer - now closed - that used to be maintained by @H___O___R___S___E.

This random generator includes most of the character creation options (minus the skills/feat part) as well as the number of points you should spend in each enhancements/destiny trees. A few preferences are also available for some of those options. Lastly, you can download a .txt file of the build (or copy a string) if you want to save a build that you like.

It is also responsive if you fancy rolling some of your builds on your mobile or tablet.

@Strimtom also made a Youtube video featuring an alpha version of it that you should definitely check out. (the bugs have since been fixed - don't worry !)

If you find any bugs or would like to propose a feature, feel free to message me here, on discord (mrdorak) or fill an issue on GitHub.

And now, some screenshots :

7MDV73E.png

lsqovJ2.png

x5xGq50.png

jjutPSL.png

SWCzI7J.png

Nf86xJk.png

jbkBxgz.png

A110WWJ.png

Last edited: