DDO Store Sales: June 15th - 22nd

Cordovan

Community Manager
The Underdark Patron's Coffer has arrived!
Get more information about this offer available through June 28th on DDO.com.

Honor Your Guild!
Get 25% off:
Astral Shards
Guild Renown Elixirs
Get 50% off:
Guild Charters
Guild Airship Beacons

Summer Sales Continue!
This week, get:
30% off Peril of the Planar Eyes Adventure Pack
50% off The Lost Gatekeepers Adventure Pack
50% off White Plume Mountain and Other Tales Adventure Pack
75% off Disciples of Rage Adventure Pack
Now through June 22nd!

Weekly Coupon
Free Long Lasting Potion of 10 Physical Resistance x5
Coupon Code: PHYSRESIST
Now through June 22nd​

canicus

I understand that most of us have these quest packs, but I think it's important for them to regularly put content on sale for new people to keep up. I imagine we will see the quest code again, but it could be a year or two before that happens. Letting new players know that saving points for sales in order to get more content makes the grind feel more valuable.

Blunt Hackett

I understand that most of us have these quest packs, but I think it's important for them to regularly put content on sale for new people to keep up. I imagine we will see the quest code again, but it could be a year or two before that happens. Letting new players know that saving points for sales in order to get more content makes the grind feel more valuable.
Absolutely. I think they should sell them regularly including the big sales. I just think variety would help a bit instead of them being the only thing for the big sale that week (Summer and Winter, not saying this about the usual weekly sales).

Titus Ovid

Mover and Shaker
This but it is still lame for summer sales. A bigger discount for packs that are older than 1 year. 75% seems fine as in Disciples.
That is 5 years old already.... That should go for 99 pts, really.

Cheers,
Titus.

flux

Man, I'd *love* to give you guys all the money to own these packs permanently, but...
I'm subscribed to VIP so they aren't available for me to buy.
Oh well. Guess neither of us are getting anything.

Arkat

Founder & Super Hero
Kinda lame for the big summer sale.
The Summer Sales run for 4 or 5 weeks. There's a different set of stuff that's on sale each week.

If you don't like the stuff that's on sale this week, check back next week.

Jack Jarvis Esquire

OMG between this and the Panther mount bundle price I'm confused...

It's like Goldilocks and the Three Bears, without one of the Three Bears! 😲

I mean, do you want my money, or not? 🤔

If so, please bring Baby Bear back! 😂👍